Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Vitality, CALM, Muscles, Watermelon, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I can't tell if I really am less sore the following day, but sometimes I swap this magnesium (instead of the sleep version) at night to help me recover. I like the taste.

Posted on May 22, 2021

Make sure you put your spoon of powder in a tall glass or mason jar. Otherwise when you add the water it fizzes over. And don’t mix it with anything else like other magnesium powders or it will fizz more. Yup!!!! I did this. And boy the mess. Otherwise it’s strange tasting but you get used to it. Not sure yet though if it’s working for me.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I've been able to get a restful sleep, pain has eased up during my sleep

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

LOVE the taste and flavour, great for when I've worked out too hard.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Love the taste. In addition to supplementing my magnesium intake, it also satisfies my craving for soda water.

Posted on May 8, 2021

I have been using this product for last three years and I highly recommended for muscles pain and stiffness relief. it helped me with relax nights and refreshing mornings.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is my second purchase and this help alots with crumps leg or tired waist or lower back pain

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

It gives good calmness for body. Nice watermelon taste, but you should water while it is dissolved, and after drink, it is important against digestive gas, if you are not able to wait.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

My 16 year old daughter swears by this. She takes it at night after weight training and wakes up in the morning refreshed with minimal soreness.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I heard this product is really good, I decided to give a try and got some bottles for my sister and Mom, the flavor is so good that maybe you'll want more, but two scoops are enough for relaxing and have a good sleep.