NG

Posted on Oct 23, 2021
Not so sour Sour Cherry

My daughter suggested I should try Sour Cherry to help with inflammation. I was not very excited about the idea because I do not like sour food or drink. Your product however is very pleasant to take, not too sour and not too sweet. I have only been taking it for a couple of days and do not know the effects yet. I will be the first to let you know when I do. I am 82 years old and badly appreciate any support I can get for my ageing body. My daughter is a professor at a University for Integrated Medicine and always suggests products she has reached and shown to be of good quality

Posted on May 23, 2022

I take this daily as a part of a regime for sore and injured ankles and feet. Has massively reduced my reliance on prescription meds that come with far less than desirable side effects! I much prefer the taste this one over some of the others

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love this Black Cherry concentrate. As I have gout flareups every once in awhile, I take 2 tablespoons with 6 oz. of water for several days and the gout flareups disappear! Great product. Also I take 2 Source Naturals Cherry Fruit Extract capsules with the Black Cherry Concentrate.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I don’t have unlimited budget so this is what I chose over other brands. Taste is good and refreshing with cold water or soda water. I use it mainly to flavor my collagen powder and it came out great.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I use Black Cherry Concentrated Blend with Cherry Concentrated pills. These two products will definitely help me control my uric acid level.

912891bc-a2ec-46b1-ab67-54344afd38ab
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

They sell this as black cherry but in reality there are many juice concentrates included in the bottle. For the price it should be pure black cherry juice. I will not buy this again as there are others on this site that are 100% pure. Taste is average.

Posted on Sep 27, 2020

I really enjoyed this--mixed in my tea or in my soda water. I would like to think I'm getting myself in better immune health for the coming cold and flu season. I keep reading how healthy cherries are for you. It is a concentrated blend of fruit juices. It isn't 100% black cherry juice. But don't let that put you off because it also has really healthy grape, peach, pear, pomegranate, and black currant juices. That is overall a very healthy and high-quality mix of ingredients. The other juices help make the taste naturally sweet but not too sweet. My only caveat is that it comes in a glass bottle. I would prefer plastic since I am shipping internationally long-distance. Still, this product arrived intact. And glass is probably better for recycling and the environment.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The package is so sealed to avoid leakage and the taste is the best. Will recommend to my friends with gout

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I love it! Great for inflammation—2 TBS daily. You can add it to your favorite beverage.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. Best value for money == quality on the market! I advise everyone, you will not regret ordering. Everything is great :)