NG

herbal-doctors
Posted on Jan 22, 2021
Excellent! Great for joints and sporting injuries too

I play a lot of sports, Incl. football(soccer) and this product has been a life saver whenever injuries arise. Even healing from direct kicks Etc. goes faster. I use just 1 tablet in evening daily for maintenance but I bump it up to 4-5 spread over the day when injuries, pain or inflammation. Works best on empty stomach so the eve one I take before bed at midnight while last meal is at 6 or 7pm. When injured/pain I just take as soon as I can, and even if eaten as MOST still will go to the right place.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I took this on the recommendation of someone for my autoimmune symptoms, and I’ve got to say it has been helping. It’s especially useful for when I eat foods that I’m sensitive to, and helps reduce the autoimmune fog I usually wake up with the next day.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

proteolytic enzymes... I use them to avoid thrombus problems... I look for their anti-fibrin action.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Enteric coated systemic enzymes with great blend of pancreatic enzymes. I use is as part of my multiday fasting regime.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great product I have been using this for over decade.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This product was great for me and I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 18, 2021

One of the strongest brands I’ve tried. Can noticeably feel the effects. I use before bed and in the morning soreness from the gym is reduced or eliminated. Highly recommend for athletic people and gym heads.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

Still to early to tell any difference after taking it for a few weeks or maybe theres no difference IDK? Editing it... definitely see the difference. I am ordering more of these enzymes

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Husband swears by this for his stomach problems.