Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Vitamin C, Time Release, 1,000 mg, 180 Tablets - iHerb
NG
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I have been taking this for few weeks now. No more sinus or blocked and itchy nose in the morning. Tablet is quite big but my 9yo daughter and 10yo son can swallow it with no problem. Helps a lot with my daughter’s eczema skin too. Not sure if it’s related or not. But i will definitely repeat in future.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

It’s my first Natural factors product. I take one or two tablets in the morning, around noon, and at night. The size of tablet is just a little big to swallow, but I’ve quite satisfied with this time-released VitaminC. It also contains citrus bioflavonoids and hesperidin. The price is affordable. I highly recommend this vitaminC.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I like this vitamin C that comes from Natural Factors as it is Time Released. The quality is pretty high IMHO> Ingredients wise this Vitamin C that is ingested without the time release factor tends to pass through the body system and out as urine rather quickly. Time released Vit C means the body is able to benefit richly from the Vit C and its potency without too much of a waste. Wish I had realised this earlier in life and not wasted $$ on the normal Vit C! In addition to aiding immunity build up it works well and effectively as an antioxident and is gentle on the stomach. Packaging is great, and the size the tablets are not too large to swallow and one a day is adequate. Taste wise it is palatable and I did not notice any untoward acidity in my stomach. At 1000 mg is is more than sufficent for daily needs. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Linnus Pauling, a great scientist of past times, when discovered the power and importance of Vitamin C to good working of cells, evermore an only day in his life he left to consum this potent antioxidant, that we cant easily adquire naturaly in suficient amount with simple foods. Also important to the hemoglobin formation when associated to iron. He lives until more than 90 years. I dont know if because the vit. C, but in doubty, and how others and others students says, i preffer adquire and have one for each day. Respiratory System say thank you. Arrive in times,Thank to Iherb

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Powerful vitamin C, great antioxidant, participates in a lot of metabolic processes. The doctors of integrative approach recommend to take 500 mg at a time because the body might not absorb more (you can divide the tablet into two pieces). Also dosages exceeding 500 mg can have laxative effect. Be careful if you have have some stomach issues, it is quite sour

iherb0921
Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality is excellent , Made in Canada. Vitamin C is important for many things in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good shape and quality of vitamin C !!! Citrus bioflavonoids and hesperidin have been added, which is an added bonus to this formula, which also has a gradual, ie slow release, and thus stays in the body longer. In winter I take it as an immunity to speed up my metabolism (I have hypothyroidism), and in summer - it protects my skin from harmful UV rays. I take it all year round with breaks of 2-3 months for 15-20 days. I recommend it!!!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Natural Factors Vitamin C Time Release 1000 with citrus bioflavonoids and Hesperidin is fully loaded easy to take form of C. No side effects. Just a smooth background immune boost by itself or with an elderberry tab. At night or day or both. If other C’s are taken this remains in the mix. I’ve experimented with other Cs with bioflavonoids and keep some but this has become currently a back bone tab.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Excellent value for money, given the high Vit C dosage and the slow release formulation which ensures a steady release of Vit C to the body throughout the day. Tablet is quite big but is still not too difficult to swallow. I've been taking Vit C supplements for years and will purchase again when i finish this bottle.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is a very good vitamin C with bioflavonoids at a very good price. It has a little less bioflavonoids than the vitamin I was buying before, but the price makes up for it. The whole family takes it and we don't get sick. Of course, I recommend this slow release version. The rosehip version doesn't work that well.