Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, HerbalFactors, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 90 Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is much better than some other "liver health" products due to the mix of ingredients, including one being hyped recently on infomercials as a "rediscovered" recipe. This formula contains: milk thistle, dandelion, turmeric, and artichoke. All of these have been shown to benefit liver function, and this product has them all!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

My first experience taking Milk Thistle and I am pleasantly surprised by the positive results. This helps with my thyroid and digestive issues that I’ve suffered with for years. I only regret not learning about it sooner!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Silimarin complex. Good for liver as milk thistle extract is mainly Silimarine

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

good product for hep C & liver health----good value for what it does as well

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

a good product Quick delivery Good.

Posted on Jun 19, 2013

After having years of great results for family and friends using Milk Thistle, I began giving it to our dogs, (with vet's approval) and this capsule size and dosage is perfect. Very well tolerated, and helped two of our dogs overcome liver damage by runoff from neighbor's lawn care products. We love Natural Factors products, and the prices are very reasonable.

Posted on Apr 10, 2009

I herb is easy to order from, their prices are good and even if you have to order on line you can speak to a live person if you have any questions

Posted on Dec 10, 2009

This absorbs well, and I can tell, as it takes away liver pain, and also helps control psorasis.

Posted on Oct 7, 2011

Milk thistle is routinely taken by all adults in my family. It helps wonderfully with elimination and maintaining a healthy system.

Posted on Jul 20, 2010

just 1 cap 2 or 3X's daily protects your liver..