Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Balance, Water-X, Herbal Blend, Maximum Strength, 60 VegCaps - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought this product for my mother. She takes one capsule daily. She has no more swelling in the morning. Perfect product to lose water in body and weight and also clean kidney. Works great for water-retention. It will work within a few hours of taking it. She loves it.

tontubut
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have tried other OTC water pills, none have worked until I tried this one! I get fluid retention around my eyes when I have too much salt. This works great! I take 3 with water when I wake up in the morning and if I need a little extra I take 3 more after my first meal. These always work for me.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

These really seem to work. as with all herbals, they take a week or so to kick in. My husband has been on them about 4 weeks now and can really notice a difference in the water retention in his legs. Will definitely make another purchase.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

In my own experience, this water pills weren't strong as they say on the package "maximum stregth", I followed the dosage in the instractions, after I finished 1 pack , I can say I will not buy this brand again, but for those who need only mild strength it will be a great option, fare price and quality ingredient

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have tried it for 4 days! I go to the toilet more often but I haven’t noticed any effect! (I will update after one month)

Posted on May 2, 2022

excellent formulation clean label warranty on: purity; concentration It is made

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Products are of high quality, fast delivery. Impressed after using this online shopping service.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good substitute for veggie based water pills that are no longer available in the US.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Great product easy to swallow it has a smell of herbs

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

They work brilliantly! It helps my dad urinate and eliminate water retention! Recommend!