Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Vitamin D3, Bone & Joint Health, Strawberry, 5,000 IU, 90 Tablets - iHerb
NG
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I’ve been taking it for quite sometime. It really helped me achieved a normal blood Vitamin D level. I used to have vitamin D deficiency due to autoimmune disease. This is really my saving grace.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Our four children liked this D3 vitamins very much. Since we live in the north part of the country with low sunny days we have to take D3 twelve months a year. This product very effective with nice taste, high absorption, proper dosage and, of course, high quality )) We recommend it definetely!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I used to purchase a similar item from Walgreens. When I was no longer able to find the product instore, I found Natrol at iHerb. Bought it, tried it and was surprised to discover it was superior to what I had been previously buying. This is my second time to purchase from iHerb. Quality, price and fast delivery insure I'll continue to purchase from them.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I have been using this brand and dose for quiet some time. As I live in Minnesota, I take this year around. It has helped me improve my Vit D level. Would buy it again.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I was told by my dr. I should take this after my complete thyroidectomy because I will lack vitamin D. These pills are small and taste great.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

The taste is good, but I didn't get tested for vit d3 so it's hard to say if it's good or not.

Posted on May 1, 2022

the taste is great and it dissolves quickly in the mouth leaving a strawberry flavor.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

love this! after having so many supplements to take to boost our immune system, this one is chewable and tastes good!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Received good in good condition. First time bought the vitamin D3 excited to start to consume daily

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Good product, easy to use. Good taste and high enough dosage.