Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Melatonin, Extra Strength, 5 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb
NG
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I take both a 10 mg and a 5 mg Natrol Melatonin supplement each night before bedtime. I originally used Natrol's Melatonin Extra Strength 5 mg supplement to maintain my circadian rhythm to promote 7 hours of restful sleep each night. That's a most beneficial use, but my natural health doctor has since informed me that melatonin has several other essential purposes. For example, it is a vital component to one's immune system. A second must have reason for my using this product. Thirdly, my natural health doctor also informs that melatonin is critically involved in leptin synthesis within the fat cell. Leptin directly inhibits hunger and stimulates satiety. A terrific high quality product that I highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This quality product has been such a benefit to my sleeping patterns and has made such a change in my life. The ingredients are totally safe and non habit forming, and there is no horrible taste. The size of the tablet is so easy to swallow and the dosage is only one a night. I recommend these to anyone who has trouble getting to sleep and more importantly, staying asleep. Thank you iHerb for this fantastic product.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I honestly swear by these. I've tried so many different brands over the years and these ones have always without a doubt helped me. I've used them as well for my dogs anexity and they have worked wonders for them as well! Will always go to natrol in the future!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I had trouble sleeping for long, this helped enormous. Very good dosage, does not make you tired next day. Main benefit is healthy sleep and energy next day. High quality thanks to natural ingredients. Size is perfect, lasts long. Better to take 3-4 hours before going to bed, I am taking right after dinner and then naturally fall asleep.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The quality of this product is great! It helps me sleep faster than usual. Preferable dosage: take 1 pill 20 minutes before bedtime and it makes you sleep like a child. Avoid caffeine at night or it wouldn't do any effect. It doesn't smell or taste like anything.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This supplement works! Its ingredient is melatonin in pills. I bought the highest dose and in fact only half of the pill works for me. The size of pills is quite large but easy to swallow. It helps to rest all night so I think the quality is good. I believe it is a healthier solution than sleeping pills prescribed by doctor.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have been suffering from sleep issues for a decade. Living witn adult adhd and hormone issues is no joke wnen it comes to sleep and ive tried it all! This product puts me to sleep like a baby , literay ill be knocked out and wake up feeling refreshed. I'll never go back to over the counter sleep aids again.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I bought this for my friend whose sleep pattern is always interrupted during the night as she frequently wakes up and struggles to get back to sleep, she's been using it for a week now and it seems to be working for her, she dozes to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I like how these 5mg dosage tablets come in an easy to use bottle of 60 tablets. The benefits of getting a good night's sleep is a must for a busy mum. They have no taste which is good. Easy to take. Makes me quite sleepy. Great quality. Also has calcium and vitamin B6 in them along with melatonin.