Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, High Absorption Magnesium, Cranberry Apple Natural Flavor, 125 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb
NG

Diamint
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

When I lack magnesium in my body, I simply feel it, I have leg cramps and I have a state of irascibility. This magnesium is absorbed very quickly and the effect is felt on the same day. I only use one pill when I need it and it seems to work very well. The taste is pleasant, a little fruity. I can't swallow the pills, that's why I was very happy when I found this supplement. The pills are chewable, they dissolve easily in the mouth. They do not contain artificial additives and flavors. I wish you all health! ❤️❤️❤️

91184733-879a-43a2-9420-4a98b1918eb3
94c8b45e-eea3-4a98-b6bb-b2e53926b19b
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Love this! I take it with the Natrol Melatonin as well, I have suffered from insomnia since my childhood. I’ve never had such a good sleep routine until now. Definitely recommend. I also used to suffer with leg cramps at night and sore knees, it would wake me up. I haven’t had any cramps, and haven’t woken up from sore knees. My bad knee doesn’t hurt no where near as much as it used to after a 8 hour shift.

abe2fea0-5998-4290-93c4-b2df08f7100d
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Best magnesium I have ever used. It is extremely good quality with excellent ingredients. It's very easy to digest with no negative side effecfs. It works very well and taste good, too. I benefit from it better because I can chew it in my mouth so I get the maximum minerals. The packaging is in a non glass jar with a flip top lid for easy access. It elevates my joint and muscle pain allowing me to sleep. I have told my doctors about it, too.

Posted on May 12, 2022

So far so good, I was told by my doctor and husband that magnesium was good to make you rest better. I also heard its good for bowel movements. These are very tarty, and chewable. I don't mind the fruity sour tart because it is like a candy and I love sour candy like sweet tarts kind of so unsure what ingredients they have. I have noticed a difference and will be ordering more. I hope to get a discount again. Note: do make you a tad gassy first couple of days. I'm very happy with this product. I feel they are of great quality to have such a quick effect.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I have been buying this supplement for a few years for my wife who, in addition to loving the taste of the product, after performing laboratory tests to check the levels of various components in her blood, the magnesium level was excellent thanks to this excellent supplement.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

These chewable magnesium tablets first taste great! 2nd they benefit me by adding great sleep support for me, when coupled with other supplements! 3rd it takes away the occasional muscle cramping! They are of great quality and I trust the Natrol brand.

Posted on May 2, 2022

These taste great, also very helpful to find a chewable magnesium, I take it 30-60 minutes before bed & it really helps with sleep quality, & reducing muscle spasms. Magnesium has many different types, this one is easy on the stomach, helps with aches & pains. Thank you

Posted on May 1, 2022

Trusted brand. Great if you have problems swallowing large tablets or capsules. Easily dissolves with little chewing. The flavor is good, but there is nothing listed on sugar content only natural flavor.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

We were having trouble finding our magnesium chews around our area but iHerb had them and they even came a bit earlier than expected!!! So happy and so will be ordering from them from now on 🙂

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Great - love this company. They ship products so quickly and they are always packaged well. This particular product I found was a good quality and helpful to me. They taste good too.