Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, 5-HTP, Time Release, Maximum Strength, 200 mg, 30 Tablets - iHerb
NG
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Excellent product, I really recommend it. I am 52 years old and my mood was so bad, I always feel sad and depressed, it is not miracle , but it help a lot, I feel better, I can handle my change o f mood, I buy natrol brand because I am sure that is really 5-htp, I am from mexico, thanks

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Natrol 5-HTP is the best quality! I have been taking this for a couple of years now. It really helps with falling asleep with no side effects and enhances mood all day long. I used to purchase this product in stores but iHerb offers the best price for this product and fast shipping.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I tried many things for insomnia and figured out 5htp works best for me. Please note that everyone has different causes. This product works great but I should have started from lower dose. I had side effects. My mood swung after taking this. So I stopped and tried 100mg. And now I'm okay with 200mg.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

These are the best natural tablets that I've ever taken for anxiety. I also seem to be getting less anxiety since taking them or that may be coincidental? Overall, I say they are also good value for money since they do the job they're meant for whilst being affordable.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I used to have extreme anxiety which manifested into anger. This product with its time release tablet is excellent I take one in the moring and one at night. My anxiety is much reduced and noticably reduced. If Im going to do something that is anxiety triggering for me I take an extra one. No bad affects no reactions. Have been purchasing this product from iherb for a few years and order in bulk 3 at a time to make sure my supply never runs out and i cannot get this product in 200mg in time release in australia.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I could know how good is this product when my supply was finished and I new how good was my mood after I started to use it I strongly recommend it for people who have stressful work and pressure.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Best product. I've tried other 5htp, but this with time release is great. It works for my anxiety and I feel so peaceful and calm... I take it after lunch, and I associate it with ZEN sleep of allergy research before sleep. They work great. The package contain 30 tablets only, could be bigger. Helps also for cravings, stress management and mood control.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Took my first one of these before heading out for work. About 30 minutes into my drive, I got an odd tingling under both arms. "Uh oh," I thought. Then, about 10 minutes later, something magical happened: the muscles in my neck & back relaxed completely; my heart rate was suddenly steady; my thoughts quit racing. I noticed that, for the entire day, I didn't have a single instance of stress or anxiety. I almost couldn't believe it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Have recently moved to time-released 5-htp. The others seem to mess up my stomach. This one seems to be working well for me -- thank you for providing.

Posted on May 14, 2022

i love this product and i am glad it can be delivered it makes it easy to stock up and at a good price too