Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, Raw Organic Baobab Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g) - iHerb
NG
Posted on May 11, 2022

Tastes as good as fresh from the fruit. I like to keep it refrigerated to preserve freshness. I take baobab for the health benefits, especially the vitamin c and potassium content. I also love the taste. It is a really fine powder. Please do NOT eat by the spoon, can be a choking hazard. Always mix well in liquid or soft food. Overall, good quality. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Baobab tastes lovely - it's got a tangy sweetness to it. I have a great smoothie recipe: 1Tbsp baobab, 2Tbsp pea protein, 1 apple, 1 cup lightly cooked carrot, 1 cup ice, and a bit of stevia powder. I sometimes add a teaspoon of camu camu if I need a bit more pep to start my day! Both camu camu and baobab are antioxidant superfoods which taste delicious.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I really like the research done on this tree, which brings to light the benefits of a very old world tree. My husband and I enjoyed the pleasant lifting effect of this powder that we mixed in some spring water. It's the second time I am ordering this high-quality product. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I use this in a prebiotic shake that I take with my probiotics so they work better. Shake has Fos w/inulin, heathers tummy care, psyllium husk, organic coconut milk and some organic frozen berries. Tastes good and keeps the GI-tract happy. A good daily routine if you are getting rid of candida. But take it at least an hour before or after you take you vitamins or other pills, because it flushes the system.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

easy to dissolve and no strong taste. suitable for any types of smoothies as it would not change the flavour. it would just make the smoothie a little bit thicker, depending on the amount you use

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Boabab is great as a prebiotic, high in vitamin C and fibre. I add it to my green drink daily and recommend it to friends and family.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like sour things and this powder is just right for me. Not too sour and tasty. I put this in yoghurt with other sweet dry fruits, which is good combination and makes it healthier. As one package 240g lasts long enough, it's quite cost effective as well.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

baobab fruit is one of the best things you can do to feed and protect your probiotics to help your gut stay in balance. Baobab has a unique, sweet taste and good for my gut. I mix a tablespoon with blueberries, bananas, rice milk for a delicious healthy drink.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I think this powder is great. I always mix it in milkshake with banana, kiwi and buttermilk for my super picky son and he loves it. Baobab is light fruity medium sweet taste I would say. Recommend for anybody!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Good quality Baobab powder. Great for smoothies. Doesn't taste like anything so you get all the antioxidants and health benefits without any bad taste :)