Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, DRIVEN, Pre-Workout Boost, Mixed Berries, 12.3 oz (350 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Quality supplement, composed of natural ingredients with a very good taste! Unlike the other pre-workouts I've taken, this one didn't give me any kind of stomach discomfort! The recommended dosage size is enough to boost my energy during training, even though it's not as potent as artificial pre-workouts.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Overall Impact: Works well, feel like a get more energy and am able to sustain a longer workout compared to without taking this Taste: Abit sour but otherwise ok Ingredients: Good list of ingredients, surprised they are able to pack so many different ingredients into one small scoop - makes it a good bang for your buck Negatives: Hardens really quickly, not sure if it is because I am in a tropical climate, but usually hardens up within 3 weeks of opening it up

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Tastes great. Made me feel a bit racer and when I would take it at 5pm for a workout I wouldn't sleep well that night so recommend it as a morning booster if youa re sensitive to stimulants. I found I could lift more and for longer on this supplement.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have stomach problems and this was the only pre-workout that didn't cause me discomfort! It's not as strong as conventional pre-workouts, but it provides all the support and energy I need to do my physical activities. Quality product, made with natural components, pleasant taste and at a very affordable cost.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have been an exercise enthusiast for decades. In fact, I was a staff writer for Mike Mentzer's WORKOUT! Magazine. As I got older (I'm 62) I was definitely being hindered by lack of energy. I've been a fan of MRM products, so I gave this a try. I felt increased energy and improved ability to recover. In fact, I've been shocked at how little soreness I've experienced, even after some fairly hard workouts. This is great stuff, and the price is quite reasonable.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Gives me the kick I need before my workout. The taste is a bit bad at first but you get used to it. Definitely one of my favorites since most of the ingredients come from natural sources unlike many other pre workouts, plus the caffeine amount is not crazy which is exactly what I've been looking for.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I literally feel like a better human when I take this. I am full of clean and focused energy. I still do wish they offered this same product without caffeine.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I am a former writer for MIke Mentzer's WORKOUT! Magazine. I have been exercising for decades, so I've tried a lot of different pre-workout products. Driven has become my favorite of late. Truly an excellent product!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

A very special energy product.. and gives a lot of energy and focus in the gym It helps me a lot in lifting weights and the size of the package is very special ...

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

My daily boast before my morning workout. Mixed berries is the best flavour in this “driven” series. Very easy to make and nice to consume. I do feel energize after drinking this.