NG

Al-Reviews
Posted on Nov 17, 2021
no wonder it's a best seller

let me start by saying i have sensitive, oily and acne pron skin but this didn't break me out nor did it oil my face either. it feels lightweight and can be layered if wanted, texture is creamy and nice, not overly matte nor overly dewy it's a perfect middle, in the pic i spread half and just swatched the other half to see how it looks with and without flash. i recommend

b8fb78c8-6882-4b48-af37-c76962f255c4
16ff2ba2-a0f7-4b1c-be08-713c13d56e3c
839221cb-784d-483c-860c-7e32b8d9f70b
dd0ca342-a3ad-4e36-958b-316fba878308
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is a better BB cream than the previous one I have used. The color suited my skin. As my skin is quite sensitive, I was concerned but so far there is no outbreak or any cause for concern. Must say the cream provides excellent coverage. The texture is smooth and this cream has UV protection too.

602d944f-ad92-4587-8f90-a143beb6740d
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

the quality is great! it really adapts the color on my skintone even if is grey a bit. The coverage is pretty good for a bb cream. i really love it!! It has a scent, because it have perfume in it, but that s okay. The size is pretty good, 50ml and the package looks very nice. i use this bb cream everyday!! the texture is quite thick, medium texture i guess, not to thick, but not too creamy..

0872c296-670a-42b9-b25d-2c397d909e5d
3a3d657d-8c6e-4552-9ba0-05d8b3f62a70
Posted on May 7, 2022

The best BB cream I’ve ever used. Scent is very neutral, high quality bb cream and a very light texture. I tried a smaller size before to make sure it’s my color, and decided to get bigger one right when it finished. Coverage is middle, I believe it’s really good for dry skin.

a7d9faa4-c8c5-4baa-a9ef-e0b4085aeac0
Posted on May 4, 2022

It is a bb cream that is more like a foundation, it isn't watery when you pump it out. It is kind of thick but can be sheered out easily. You can see it on your skin if you use it on dry patches/ texture. It has more coverage than your average bb cream. I am highly sensitive to fragrance but the scent on this product doesn't bother me, smells like clean mixed with floral. It is quite pleasant, doesn't cause a headache. The amount you get is really good, and will last you a long time. No 23 has a lot of gray color in it, the shade after it is very golden and a lot darker. You might have to mix two shades to get your perfect shade. First photo is fluorescent light, second is natural lighting.

f6c4e23c-ad29-40ee-833e-92187db94358
6ea76456-fc7a-41a2-94e6-db7996900e33
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Nice BB cream with good texture, easy to blend. Very pleasant scent. #23 is not bad on me, but on face looks a bit darker than on my hand. Will use it during the summer. I have oily skin, and my face was ‘shining’ after 4 hours. So prepare matte tissues. Good size, as you don’t need to apply too much. Definitely recommend to try!

43a06690-886d-4e76-9333-2248d2a581b6
46f7d521-1315-4bf7-bac3-0bddb8626157
86122a8c-e4e5-4247-a370-6c387b634c01
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I really enjoy it the color after 10 min adapts to my skin perfectly , product have a nice perfume . And it woks great with t zone which does not become oily , covering structure quite high . Color very similar with numer 2 q, but 23 is better for lightly more tinned skin

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have wanted to try this for ages and was a little reluctant due to other reviews stating it made peoples face break out. But I gave it a try and LOVE it! I am in my mid 40s and always use a high coverage foundation but find this gives a really good coverage. Goes on so smooth and your skin just drinks it up. Great colour too. Highly recommend giving it a go!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Love this product, great coverage for me. I am fair to medium skin tone so the color is perfect. When I first started using it, it looked grey coming out of the package but don't let it fool you, it changes. It has a slight fragrance and smooth texture.