NG

Posted on Nov 25, 2021
Good

New to Moringa as it's good for health. The taste of Apple & Cinnamon is not strong at all, just like you are drinking some ordinary tea only. Since it's Caffeine Free, you can drink the tea at any time throughout the day. I have bought other flavors of the same brand and this is not my favorite taste.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Moringa among other health benefits is a natural histamine blocker. So if you are sensitive to the histamine content of foods, this tea will help. And it tastes great. All the flavors are tasty.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This moringa tree tea bags are really great ones! It is very healthy and it helps with constipation too! The cinnamon taste nice too! I keep buying for my friends and family !

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Very nice tea for the colder seasons. The apple flavor shines and the cinnamon warms the mouth. Even more enjoyable with a spoonful of honey.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

To be fair, it's tastes a lot more like grass than it does apple and/or cinnamon! However it's nice when mixed with other teas :-)

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The Taste is good and I like the added benefit of Moringa

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I love this tea and have already reordered. It is my new go to tea in the morning

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Test makes you feeling refreshing whiling working in morning... Nice product, I like it... Sure, will buy again :)

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I made it a few times and live the taste. It helps that it’s beneficial.