NG

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

They taste artificial, but I gave them five stars because they are the only form of magnesium I have been able to use successfully. Other supplements have been to big and oil was too itchy! These are very easy to take, and I noticed an improvement in my sleep after I started taking them.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I absolutely love these! Especially when I’m flying or just had a long dance/exercise session these are brilliant for covering up any magnesium deficiencies I have. They help with soreness, and with sleep too. Definitely recommended. Only negative is the sugar- so I don’t use them after I brush at night.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

these taste so good and they help with sleep at night. I can only use magnesium at night so these are excellent to take. I just advise that you drink alot of water with magnesium supplements as magnesium citrate pulls water from intestines and helps with constipation as well. I've experienced both effects of this but I do not consider this a bad thing, I'm just passing information along!!!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I ordered this product since it is easy to travel with comparing to my powder form of Magnesium. The each chew size is perfect to put in my purse. The taste is great but rather sweeter side. I would be completely okay if it was a bit less sweet flavour. The price is reasonable for the quantity of chews in the package.

d585ca5f-e41d-4cd3-b321-121b831b6b14
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I took it immediately when parcel arrived in the afternoon, sadly, I immediately felt fatigue and even fell asleep whilst watching tv. I think it's only suitable for night use. The soft chews left my tongue purple and feeling medicinal in my mouth, there's a strong after-taste of chemical / mineral. I wish there were more, only 30 sadly. Take 1-2 hours in advance before bedtime, it will kick in just good.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is an amazing quality product . Though initially skeptical about whether it would provide the relaxation and calm as advertised, I discovered upon first use that the product truly delivers. Within minutes of consuming two magnesium chews, I felt a sense of calm not experienced with similar products. After 30 minutes, I fell asleep and slept through the night. Unlike some bottled products, the packaging is compact and easy store. Another added benefit is that they taste good with only a slight aftertaste. I like the product so much that I am purchasing another pack to keep on reserve.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These magnesium supplements taste sooo good. I take them before bedtime and I think they help my muscles relax and help me sleep. This is a beneficial product that you should try..and it tastes like candy. The dosage of magnesium is not too high and it would be a safe product to start out with.

Posted on May 17, 2022

They taste like candy. It’s chewy, but not like caramel that gets stuck on teeth. It’s a little grainy as it breaks down. It could work really well for people who are on a certain diet that can’t have magnesium rich foods. My family member has to be on a liquid diet most of the time and these can boost her intake. I eat them on days I don’t consume much magnesium rich foods. I’ve heard of magnesium being good for mood, a natural laxative, and other benefits for the body. Chewables a good gifts or to share them since some people are not as excited for capsules that they must swallow in addition with what they already take daily. There are side effects for some people getting too much of a good thing. 1-2 a day is 30-60% DV. Careful if you have magnesium-containing medications or already have a supplement with magnesium in it. I think this product is helpful for many reasons when the timing and amount taken is appropriate.

AmalSultan
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have some troubles sleeping. I tried these and at first I thought they didn’t do anything. But after a week I started getting better sleep and less anxiety! Of course it will not solve all the problems that you have, but it definitely helps a little and it also taste really yummy