NG

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love this vitamin-c serum! It sinks into the skin like water, and does not irritate even in the times of dry winter air. I think the pH 5.5 is what makes it gentle to the skin. Love the effective combination to ferulic acid as well. Super!

cbe11c91-3b74-4d38-9aab-bde010143054
Posted on May 18, 2022

I love this product, it gives great radiance to my skin, it absorbs nicely and has no scent which I Love. it is gentle with the skin. although I had second thoughts about the packing as it's not airless, the consistency seems to be ok.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Non irritating, absorbs quickly, Liked the way this product feels on my skin, not heavy or oily, just light and moisturizing Would recommend to anyone, Good Quality for the money

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

After applying it feels like the skin has tightened. It fully absorbs and isn’t sticky. I usually apply face cream after the serum. I believe you should use a couple of bottles to see the evident results.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I like the consistency, not sticky and my skin absorp fast. Does not irritate my skin.

e2ba8d44-7b49-4018-b251-66e34e6b214c

Now as it is summer and sunny days I prefer to use this 2 times a week as a night serum. I feel this serum is very please t on my skin, and also hydrating as well as it works in deep layer because of the glycolic acid. I really love MEDIX 5.5. So clean, and super effective for matureskin, face and body💚💚💚

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

My new favorite serum, I apply twice a day after Hyaluronic serum

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I began using it two weeks ago. It's good.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

It really works Fast absorbing I love it Shipping and delivery were very fast and easy Reasonable price Thanks

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

such an interesting combination ! gomma try soon

d4168d4a-cc56-4a9b-9368-965e05e7293c