NG

Posted on May 30, 2022
Good

The products is actually quite nice and makes the skin feel calm. It has a pretty scent and the quality is quite good. Size is not bad for the price point. It is however, a bit of a thick moisturiser so it's better for winter and sweats a bit during the summer.

2edac356-3916-4211-9f93-536fe0e457d3
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Wow, what a great smelling, high quality skin cream. I have tried the Retinol + Ferulic acid skin cream with great results and decided to try this version based solely on the reviews about the nice scent. Those reviews were right, I have found a beautifully scented new skin cream for all over my body. What a find! Thank you MEDIX and IHerb.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

hi there I luv this cream....light and very absorbent also has a good scent package is always good no problem coming to Australia and I must say fast service indeed

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought this for the reason it is advertised.i had a chronic skin condition this cream help my skin to feel settled at night Lovely to apply on distressed skin

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Bought because a friend recommended and I’m so glad I did.. it’s light, smells fresh and clean and really makes skin soft.. it’s almost like your skin drinks this up and holds it in your skin making it look shiny and healthy and moisturized..

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This repair cream smells delicious and makes my skin nice and soft without any oily residue. My kids use it too on their sensitive skin, and it doesn't give them any problems.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Lovely smell, goes on smoothly, legs feel mosturised love it will repurchase

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

good smell good quality . I am very satisfied with it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Smells delicious & feels very nice & moisturizing, haven’t seen results yet but overall great moisturizer