NG

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

at first I hesitated but after using I was very satisfied from the product. the quality is very good - not too strog but quite enough to feel a little bit tinglig. the result for me was a little weak, I expected somethig stonger, but the good thing is that I can use it more frequently.

215eafe4-4546-4d20-97d6-9a4ba27c2259

Ok first off, I love it. Second, I love it. Have no issues using it daily from the get go. Between this and my lactic acid face scrub I found a nice duo. Smooths skin and makes it baby soft. Lactic acid is so great and gentle. Works so well for making skin soft, smooth, and brighter. Pores on my nose reduced in half with only a few uses and much less gunk in the pores. Doesn't require much to cover the entire face.

9b4363af-d66c-49f2-9adf-c3d4ccb81a14
JessieJess
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Nice product !!! Mine is a very dry skin and I can see pretty change on my face, it will remain your skin moisturize for long time diminishes acne marks and spots on face . The liquid is cloudy white in color . I am using both morning and evening but yeah morning after application of this serum am using suncreen to avoid sunlight damage .

4639a266-e11e-4be8-ba59-c460575ac046
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

the size is big comparing with other serums , and formula seems good as well , my friend asked me to order it for her ,since she doesn't like the coming back black heads on her nose , so she thought maybe be some chemical exfoliation can do the job 👍 , let's see how it will ends , please like my review to remind me going back to update

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The first time of use I felt tingling. I did not feel the tingle as much after using it regularly. Be carful if you have any cuts or broken skin as it will feel like irritation is occurring. You can barely smell it and that is a major plus. I noticed after a few times of use that my skin tone was beginning to even out as the result of acne scaring. I would buy this again for sure. It is one of the best peels I have ever tried. If this review helped you please hit the like button. Thank you and I hope this helps you as much as it did for me.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This is a good starting peel before working your way up in %, in my opinion. In retrospect, I would have used this one first for a week, then moved up to the G9Skin wash off peel (pink squeeze bottle) because it seems to be much stronger than this 10% glycolic + lactic. I find that rubbing it on makes my skin burn instantly, so I just gently pat it on with my fingers and I don't feel a thing.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

After I tried different products and peels I think this is my number one first aid to help reducing and disappearing wrinkles and pigmentation even if you have melasma. The size and package are really great, you can use it long time with this big bottle. I apply it almost every night and don't apply anything else, due to provide my peel to do its job. Be careful with sun after starting to use it. The peel is strong enough

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love this peel! First peel I have used and it leaves my skin so smooth and lovely in the morning. I use it once a week and don’t use my tret that night. Sometimes it tingles for a second or two, sometimes not, but haven’t had any damage or irritation. Recommend.

Posted on May 20, 2022

this is the first glycolic peel I've ever used. I was nervous because my skin is pretty sensitive and acne prone but other than a little tingling first night I used it, I've had no issues. I use it twice a week. The size of the bottle is pretty big for the price, I think it'll last me a while!

Posted on May 22, 2022

it's Easily exfoliate the skin (hat a slight tingle at the first uses but that way u know it works) I use it in the evening on clean skin before my night routine also it's very easy to use with the little pump.

8d4b8bb9-87aa-4e4d-aac0-9991411aa40b