Page 1 - Reviews - Medi-Peel, Hyaluron 9 Aqua Peptide, Ampoule Eye Patch, 60 Patches, 1.6 g Each - iHerb
NG
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love the scent and use these for weekly eye pick me ups. The package is great and price is better!! I love trying new things for my 50ish face that seems to change as we age! :D But- I love that we can have these little things that help prolong those things we call wrinkles but God has given those too as beauty marks! :) It adds a moisture I can't get from my regular creams! :)

Posted on May 14, 2022

Really good patches from really good quality brand. Package is standard - 30 pairs of moisturizing patches. Product suits for frequient use even on sensitive and dry skin. Scent is very light and not annoying at all. A lot of essence with rich texture gives possibility to add some on forehead also to moisturize and nourish the skin.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I am using different patches almost on a daily basis, so far these were the best. Results are not long term, but my eyes look better after a use, espresso in the morning

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Works great, has a nice and present scent. I use it to both moisturize sensitive eye area as well as my hands and neck. The only down side for me is that’s a lot of serum in the jar that can drip off sometimes.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good quality good size packaging was good price is good good benefits for the skin and so gentle on sensitive skin

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love these patches. I use them in the morning.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

The patches do a great work of smoothing small wrinkles. Love them

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I have been using sheet patches and they seemed to do a better job than these gel ones. They also are very fragile and get torn easily if you use your nails and don’t sit well on my eye, the tip of it gets into the eye.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

nothing changed after 4 days using it. maybe we’ll see after a month

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It feels nice and seems to have some positive effect on the area applied. But to get a noticeable effect I need to leave it overnight and then they often fall off and get lost in bed, which is annoying. So, pluses and minuses.