NG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Delicious and healthy

My toddler and I loved these dried bananas. They are addicting and taste delicious for an easy snack. The size is perfect for bite size snacking and they smell yummy like fresh bananas. The quality is good and contains minimal ingredients. I would recommend this product for other consumers to try.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Exactly like how it’s stated. Soft and chewy. The best part about this packet is that when we don’t have any supplies of bananas at home, we can grab a handful of this and the effect of it pretty much works the same as having a fresh one. No sugar added -which sold me.

I actually bought these for my one year old, thinking they'd be soft enough for him to have as a snack. I didn't end up giving them to him. They're "soft and chewy" in comparison to a banana chip, but they're definitely more chewy than soft. At that point in time my son didn't have molars so I just ate them myself (darn!). My fault honestly for thinking they were something different. If you're thinking of buying these for a baby, I'd just recommend that they have their first set of molars and are accustomed to using them!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

If you weren't already accustomed to dried banana products, the sight might be shocking - it's also very different from the image on the package. Still, it tastes good and I'm happy to have gotten it (on sale). Seems a bit pricey otherwise.

e6ba8442-7c80-4bbb-b248-26ecead41497
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great snack for kids and grown ups. Healthy, and nice taste, chewy but not too hard. These travel well and are a great lunch box addition.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Y U M M Y ! absolutely to die for healthy snack, doesn't cause any guilt after consuming lol all natural ingredients, Packaging enables re-using .

Posted on May 12, 2022

Simply the best! So so good. I love them so much I put them in my oatmeal everyday. The taste is sublime the size is perfect. I include them in my diet for sure! They are a go to ingredient for sure and are so easy to use!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Yummy snack for a sweet tooth if you carve a sweet as this product does not have the added sugar. Please click Like if my review is helpful.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

tasty and chewy (pretty good stuff) plus you can get potassium etc that you need your body to function (good for pre post work out too)

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Just as the bag states. Soft chewy banana, kinda weird at first but good for mixing with other dried fruit/ nuts for on the go