NG

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Excellent product

I am allergic to the chemicals in dark hair dyes and have been going grey since I was 23 years old. I was using Henna for many years but never really loved it and recently found it wasn't working as well as it used to. I LOVE this product. It covers my greys completely and looks entirely natural. It is definitely a bit of a process but it is 100% worth it in my opinion.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Wow, this is the first time I had hair color that did not make my eyes and head hurt. I have used other "natural" hair color before, but none as good as this. It smells great, covered my grays and made my hair thick and shiny. I am so happy to have found this. I took this to the salon and had them apply this for me and it took just around 2 hours and a half or so. I have bathed in the ocean almost every 3 days and the color stayed the same. Great product!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great natural hair color product! Great scent, moisturization, and composition. Overall, I was glad to try something that didn't have carcinogenic chemicals. Overall, the color was great quality and it was pretty easy to use. As someone with sensitive skin, I noticed that it didn't bother my scalp.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Firstly, let’s just establish that Henna is a “forever” commitment, especially when it’s a very dark indigo/henna shade. If you get tired of having it on your head, your only choice is scissors. That being said, I went gray very young, and this shade is close to my natural hair colour. I suffer from an immune system disease and have to avoid the chemicals used in conventional hair dye. For me, this product is perfect, it covers the gray and won’t make me sick. Tip: use distilled water in your henna mix and rinse your hair with a vinegar water rinse before using for maximum adherence.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

2nd purchase. I am looking for natural hair dye and bought it coz of the good reviews. Like it that it is natural. It works!

c42573a4-e053-4f32-985c-8d241a652b68
Posted on May 30, 2022

My family and I have used natural henna powder to colour grey hair for more than 10 years and this product forms into a very smooth paste that stays on the hair and covers the grey wonderfully! Although it states it is a 2-step process, I managed to achieve an amazing result in 1 step: I prepared the individual powders, henna & indigo in separate containers, 2 days before applying to my hair, cover the containers and just leave in a cupboard or unlit oven for maximun dye release (2 days really does result in fantastic dye release). I then thoroughly mixed the two pastes (henna & indigo) together (one container of tooth-paste like consistency) and applied to my hair. (First wash hair with shampoo & rinse with diluted vinegar, this really does remove build-up and the dye attaches to hair really very well). I have long hair and haven't coloured the grey for 3 years, so I actually left the henna in my hair overnight and washed in the morning, the result was glorious! I don't need a second application. Beautiful, thick shiny mahogany-dark brown. I've since purchased more for siblings. This will be my go-to product from now on.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I am so happy that I finally found a natural haircolouring that actually works on grey hair, looks gorgeus and I feel and look 10 years younger!!! Smells a lot better than other henna products I used before and is much more easy to use.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I've been using henna for years now it's absolutely fabulous on my hair and what's the most important - natural. It covers greys, thickens hair and gives wonderful colour.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I am overjoyed at finding this product! After years of dyeing with 'safer' less harmful dyes, my scalp started to burn up and reject the chemicals. I really didn't think natural dyes could be effective on my mostly gray hair. I was pleasantly surprised! The colour holds so well! My natural colour is black. The dark brown dye produces a soft brown that fades gradually. The whole process takes five hours total. The indigo/ second step takes two and a half hours to set. I dye every 4-5 five weeks as my hair grows fast. All in all, I love the result!

a45738ed-e64f-4837-be6c-222caa153138
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Loving it. It really covers my grey hair and easy to use. Will definitely buy this on regular basis. Liking it as it comes with conditioner. And the conditioner smells good