Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Vitamin D3, 125 mcg (5,000 IU), 60 Softgels - iHerb
NG
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

The quality is superb, the ingredient is complete. The size is easy to swallow, the dosage is just right for me. My immune has improved In addition to the sun. The packaging is convenient, its effect on my bone deficiency. The absorption is easy & taste alright. I love this hence repeated order.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I love this brand, until now I was not disappointed. Simple, clean vitamin D3. Easy to take and don't need to be refrigerated. The capsule is not that small as I took of other brands but it comes with olive oil, MCT oil, rosemary extract which I believe were added for better absorption of vitamin D.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Most people have deficiency of vitamin D. I was feeling tired most of the time and noticed my hair started falling. After the course of vit D I felt so much better. I do prophylactic course from time to time as vit D do not accumulate in your body. Highly recommend for People who work in offices and not spending much time outside. No side effects noticed

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This product make me feel so good, I bought/try this because has promotion . I don't know why until I read article states Vitamin D3 can help improve mood . This is a must for those who don't get much sun light, for me, I live in tropical country, all year long are summer. But I stay indoor most of the time.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I need regular Vitamin D from good brands. Usually I get the one from Sport Research since it is premium product with coconut oil in the capsule. You need to take Vitamin D with good fat / oil to make it properly absorbed / bio-available. However, the SR brand is quite pricey so I tried this one recently which is cheaper but also from good brand that I trust i.e. Life Extension. This one also adds extra virgin olive oil into each capsule of Vitamin D. I think it is also good fat / oil and compromise for better price value.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have just bought this product, so I am testing it to see whether it works. Vitamin D3 is needed with Vitamin A (5K iu to 50K iu respectively), so we will see whether it works It takes 4 months before you can see the effect of Vitamin A, so it will be a little while before I can tell if it works. The conditions caused by a Vitamin A deficiency (and you have to have Vitamin D with it), are sinusitis - so if my sinusitis disappears in 4 months, then I know it has worked

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It first started out as a purchase for my mom and grandma until I decided to get one for myself. Working remotely has made me spend less time in the sun and I don’t want to end up being vitamin D deficient. The most I’ve noticed so far is how it has for sure helped improve my all around mood. Less fatigue in my workouts as well. It’s well worth your money considering the quality and amount of product you get.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I had to stop taking the D3 with K2 because I'm on blood thinners. K thins the blood and will not work with Eliquis. So I started using the Vitamin D3 alone. It seems to be working great so far. I'm doing what I can to keep my D levels elevated since I live in a colder climate and don't get outside much during the winter. Life Extensions products are fairly good in my opinion... for the price.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I got this for a family member so I can't comment on the effect/efficacy. I personally don't use it but they like it. This product comes in multiple dosages. I like the simple packaging. Of course, you should consult with your clinician to see what the best product for you is.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I am low on vitamin D and have to supplement. The good thing about this one is that it is very small size capsule and easy to swallow. It does matter a lot when you take a few supplements daily as I find after the third one they are getting hard to swallow if they are big in size.