Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Vitamin B6, 250 mg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NG

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I love lifeextension, they have the best absorption around! I have been anemic my entire life and have always needed supplements. With vitamins recommended by my doctor I was barely moving up, then my dietitian recommended this brand and I'm no longer anemic. Highly recommend for those who struggle with malabsorption.

fba182af-5f0d-4e1b-9df7-b5efc8bca9ff
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It's not a secret Vitamin B6 has good effect for nervous system. The size and potency are great compared with price. The brand's reputation is quite good, checked the quality of several their products. I expect tge best effect from this product and look forward to sharing it here.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I am able to avoid unwanted body and facial hair growing by taking this product. My mood is also improved with a daily tablet with 3.5 months supply in one bottle. I order from iHerb every 3 months so it fits in well with my schedule. An easy table to take with the potency seeming to control my hair growth and have the desired effect.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I've been taking with vitamin B12 (1500mcg by Doctor's Best) and methylfolate (1700mcg by Life Extension) - with lunch. The only difference that I can see it's on my hair, growing faster... I'm gonna go to a endochrinologist to see my memory problem. I was taking those vitamins because I hoped they were gonna help me with that.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I have noticed Life Extension vitamins in various stores, I think they are a new company. They make a lot of different vitamins and minerals. So far I think their product is very good. They offer a little higher dose of the vitamins, like the B6. Most B6 on shelves is only 100 mg, but this one is 250 mg.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Does it’s job. High quality ingredients. Like the pill size it’s small easy to use. Has no taste. Generally improved my nervous system and helped with nausea during pregnancy. But it’s high potency be careful and consult with your doctor prior to use. I saw effect after using

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Good, high dose very affordable. I recomend splitting the capsule up most other brands are only 100mg per cap. I gave 4 star because i am sensitive to certain brands and have a reaction to this one gives a bit of anxiety but that will change as i am in healing process. Certain brands can have a unwanted effect maybe its the fillers or the source im not sure.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is a component of the vitamin B complex and necessary for optimal health. In its active form, pyridoxal 5-phosphate (PLP), vitamin B6 is a cofactor in more than 160 enzyme-driven reactions in the body that affect amino acid transformation, synthesis and breakdown of neurotransmitters, cellular energy production and use, immune function, methylation and DNA synthesis and repair.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I need to supplement B6 and B12 for my vegetarian diet. Fortunately, this is very convenient to eat, and the body functions are restored to health.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I bought it to take in a combo with magnesium. I used to take magnesium + b6 as one product but then found out that magnesium in that supplement has influence on stomach. I decided to try better for absorption forms of magnesium and buy b6 separately. Result is great!