Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Multivitamin, 120 Capsules - iHerb
NG
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This product is highly potent and a great value for the price. It comes in two different forms, both of which I prefer over the others: capsules vs tablets. These capsules are quite large and easy to swallow though they still have a bit of an odor to them that may be unappealing to some individuals. However, this multivitamin presents an excellent value considering its quality and effectiveness. I do recommend it as every day vitamin supplement for just about anyone!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Got these delivered in no time to Australia. Have been taking them for a week now and definitely feeling more life in me. However I was taking my second tablet with dinner not realising these pep you up so getting to sleep for me was difficult but I’m now taking one in the morning one at late lunch. Great product

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Great multivitamin contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals. One-per-day is enough for me. The capsule size is a bit large but easy to swallow. They also provide in tablet form if you prefer tablet. I choose capsule because I think it will easier to absorb in the body. Works well for my family. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I've taken this multi-vitamin for several years. I think it is good due to the following reasons. First, tablet size is smaller than other multi-vitamin so I can take this easily. Second, it taste better than the other version. The other version, I don't remember the exact name smells very not good to take it. You should buy the one named "Multivitamin". Third, packaging quality is good and delivery is so fast. On the whole, I like this multi-vitamin so I think I'm going to buy this for a while.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Decided to give this brand of Multi-Vitamin a try! This is a good quality product. Decent size of 60 Capsules and it suitable for folks like my age (mid 30s) It has ingredients that are comparable to the popular brand of multi-vitamins I take this on a daily basis I am happy and glad that I gave this brand a try. This is indeed a very effective and yet affordable for most. Give it a try and you will not regret try this out.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I got it with some different supplements, but there aren’t any better multi for me. I like the capsules, because I can get only a half of it, for my weight two per day would be too much, but is this way it’s easy to portion for 2.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

If I could, I would give them 4.5 stars. Honestly they are really good. The only issue I have is the strong bad smell it carries but I knew what I was getting myself into. It's kind of hard to get used to the smell and taste that stays in your mouth and the bad little burps you mights get after taking the medicine. As per some other reviews, I didnt get any nausea or other string side effects. My whole family takes this once a day.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I have looked around a long time comparing the formulations of multivitamins, Life extension two per day, is the best value I can find the dosage of the individual nutrients is better than most but most importantly, are what type of these nutrients are included this company uses methyl versions of folic acid, and B12. which is only used in more expensive formulations a 120 capsule bottle of Life Extension 2 a day will last you two months so its a very good value

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

If you are looking for a highly potent multivitamin this is the product you want. I follow Dr Andrew Saul which known as the megavitamin man and this product has most of the properties that should be in a multivitamin as he describes. I feel so good after taking a capsule and will order again.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega 3 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet