NG

Posted on May 25, 2022
Good supplement for sleep induction

I'm 65 and suffering from sleep disorder with ibs for 8 years. So far I've been trying melatonin(3-5mg), magnesium(200 mg) with some herbs like lemon balm, valerian root which gave me some sleep. Recently I found saffron could be help sleep, so I tried(added), which resulted in better sleep induction. I highly recommend taking saffron even you've woken during night.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This has made a huge difference to my eyes. I can see much more clearly....I have taken it now for a few months and can tell when I dont take it for a couple days....I take it with pure synergy Eye Protector and Ultimate omerga and sea buckthorn supplements. Plus I make my own Water Kefir and drink 2-3 cups a day started with 1/4 cup to bring my gut back to balance. I have extremely dry and uncomfortable eyes but over last 4 months they are getting better. Eye issues are linked to your emotional well being....Fix your emotions and gut...Let go of all that does not serve you in life (past hurts, pain etc and forgive yourself) and you will notice eye health improving very substantially.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The quality is great, capsules doesn't have any bad smell or taste, size is normal, easy to take. Taking Saffron have many benefits like: controls appetite, improves mood, improves eyesight and memory. Dosage is very simple - take 1 capsule 2 times a day (morning and evening). Didn't get any side effects.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I bought this product in hopes of it improving my depression symptoms and also reducing my appetite, and I think it did help, even if it was just a tiny bit. I’m doing 1 capsule a day every day after lunch, been going at it for about 2 weeks now. I’m also doing it with the ashwagandha supplement from the same brand, which I think is a good mix and has helped too. So far so good.

16d99bff-f4eb-4109-8349-08d510662032
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I've purchased saffron extract since I have ADD and for my particular brain function, I was recommended to use it to modulate the levels of serotonin, in addition to other supplements (omega 3…) to help my ADD and concentration. I used 1 pill a day, and I felt a definite improvement, on some level it stabilizes my mood – (not in a paralyzing or numbing way) just by being overall more at ease. I believe it had a positive impact on my ability to concentrate. Also an unexpected benefit for me was more controlled hunger, or diminished hunger. I didn't starve but I also snacked less. During the pandemic I felt my mental state worsening, and used saffron for it's depression positive effects and it helped. I also tried saffron of another company but this was definitely better. It helps my ADD. It diminishes hunger which helps with my sweet tooth and unhealthy benders. And when I felt depressed it helped alleviate my mood to a certain degree. It's not a miracle drug but it does helps, and makes a difference. I will definitely repurchase. I'm student in my late twenties. please like if the review was helpful.

ae7edceb-79e3-47ff-9e71-808063f4d382
f4b2e97f-c819-42d4-96b1-7b923b30a614
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I only recently learned of the health value of optimized saffron. So I checked on iHerb to see what was available, and found this good value product. Supporting balanced mood, weight management and eye health, this has now become an important part of my nutrition regime. Life Extension was good value, and I'm really happy with the product. Prompt delivery from iHerb as usual - I'm very grateful for your excellent efficiency!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Brilliant value for money... I've tried this as I heard it's great for Brain health. I'm taking this along with some mushroom supplements and within two weeks already notice an improvement!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I received this supplement with the main ingredient of Saffron extract several weeks ago. I find this supplement to be a good quality and easy to take. I like that it DOES NOT CONTAIN MAGNESIUM STEARATE, because I react badly to this at times. I am testing this out to see if I can get an improvement for my mood. Two weeks may be too soon to tell. Neither has it done nothing to satisfy my appetite better yet,

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

There are several benefits to Saffron. I use it for: antioxidant properties Appetite control Improves mood May lower blood glucose May improve eyesight and memory