Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, No Flush Niacin, 640 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
NG

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I take these for high cholesterol (as per my doctor's instructions) and am very, very pleased that the label is accurate: you truly get NO FLUSH from these! I've been taking them for almost 3 years now and couldn't be happier. Have they lowered my cholesterol? To be fair, I haven't been able to stop myself from eating my favorite goodies, so I haven't seen much of a drop in my numbers. MY bad! It's possible that these niacin pills have kept my cholesterol from climbing even higher, seeing as how my diet isn't under control. My husband also takes these, and his high cholesterol HAS gone down quite a bit (he's more careful about what he eats), so apparently they do work.

6e4ea35a-03b4-4cd5-9248-0ddb97577439
TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Niacin(B3) is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly, it is used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy. Niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis, and boost brain function, among other benefits. This formula consists of a special form of niacin, inositol hexanicotinate. It is hydrolyzed in the body to free niacin and inositol.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I have used this product many years. Once I didn't take it for 2 months and I started to feel anxious, which was common to me before finding niacin. I take these 3 times a week and that is enough to keep the anxiety away. My cholesterol levels have also improved during these years!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I used to take this brand. It works quite well. I have just switched over to another brand only for one reason- I wanted a vegan formula and I never paid attention to the fact that these are not vegan. But it was working so well for me I somehow overlooked the ingredients panel. Seems to work well for the cholesterol score; not sure about neurological issues. If you don't mind the gelatin, the price is good and the product is a good value that I can recommend.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Seems to work good for my body. It's easy to take with no after taste or smell. Delivery was fast...thanks IHerb for making great products easily accessible. Great quality product and I trust Life Extension for many of my supplements. Quality ingredients at a price that is manageable.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great product which does not cause flush effect as some niacin products at higher doses of niacin. I took it to adjust the body on niacin, afterwards started to take niacin that causes flush effect. But, I did not have a severe reaction rather mild and pleasant. Life extension is a trusted brand and believe that the quality of the product is good. It os not the cheapest you can get, but I find the price ok compared to the product quality.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I take these for high cholesterol (as per my doctor's instructions) and am very, very pleased that the label is accurate: you truly get NO FLUSH from these! Have they lowered my cholesterol? To be fair, I haven't been able to stop myself from eating my favorite goodies, so I haven't seen much of a drop in my numbers. MY bad! It's possible that these niacin pills have kept my cholesterol from climbing even higher, seeing as how my diet isn't under control. I Will purchase again. The size and quality is good and the ingredients are better.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.