NG

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I've just started taking it for preparing for IVF, I am happy I have absolutely no side effects, as I've heard there are usually with DHEA. Actually, I feel more energized and happy. I highly recommend the Life Extension brand. This is the form (crystalline DHEA) used with great success in the studies involving IVF for older women.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Makes a job. doctor orderem it to lower my FSH..it helped. I tired different companies and I can recommend LifeExtension Company.. small capsules easy to swallow. I think it works, is really good quality. if need, i will but again

997e11b9-4caa-464a-bbd9-2dc034f0d927
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have fungal acne so I knew that the salicylic acid was actually pretty good for those types of acne so I started to use this like two months ago now and it did the job!! The scent is pretty good too AND IT’S ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE FREE WHAT!! I WAS PRETTY IMPRESSED WOW!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Everything perfect. Easy process and delivered on time. Good quality of the package. It's a pill, has no taste. Using 25mg/day dosage as requested by my doctor, because the ingredients help improve my Estradiol levels (I'm pregnant). The size of the product could be smaller given the number of small pills inside, but there's a piece of cotton inside that protects them.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I like DHEA and I believe it helps my physical health (I won't explain the benefits; you can look them up online). This product is packaged well and I've got no complaints about it. I like the easy-open caps and the tablet size is comfortable to fit into a weekly pill planner.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have purchased other brands and this is the one that helped me the best with hormonal balance, keep energy during the day and feel less fatigue, hair and nails growth, I definetely recommend it!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This product is well packaged and easy-open caps and tablet sized Quality ingredients, and dosage price is decent too Helps on hormonal balance and production This is a super fast working supplement.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I understand from what I have read that this is a good brand. I am happy with the product that I received. I prefer the low dosage since I use bioidentical hormones.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

im feeling much energetic and im waiting for another month to pass to have myself tested and then ill write another review since im using it to increase my eggs for for fertility

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

DHEA is an adrenal supplement. Normally the adrenals make this, but when they are exhausted, providing a supplement gives the adrenals a break. I take this every morning, together with 3 Adrenal Caps (by Solaray) to help my weak adrenals. It improves my energy and helps with brain fog.