Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 180 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on May 30, 2022

My father been having abnormally thick blood, due to high levels of cholesterol, and blood clots for years. Moreover, he developed diabetes after Covid, which made this situation even worse. After he had taken tons of different blood thinning drugs throughout his long post Covid recovery, I ordered him this high rated Nattokinase supplement to take on a regular basis instead of those; and, so far, it works just excellent for him. Only within a month after he started them pills, he noticed that his blood become much thinner and lighter while he was testing his glucose levels. And most recently, his blood pressure started to normalize, despite the fact that high blood pressure is his long-standing issue as well. With that being said, he is extremely happy about the results he got, and a recommend from him for such a great product) Upd: for now, my father takes them pills on a permanent basis, and yes, this is definitely a great product to replace ordinary blood thinning medication with. Still a resounding recommend) P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

7d2cf8a3-7282-4d05-b8a7-3ea60a3eaac9
Posted on May 17, 2022

Goal of the purchase was to drop D-dimer of my mom after covid. She had strong thrombosis symptoms in her whole leg and D-dimer 1.8 (normal is 0-0.55). I fed her Nattokinase for 1.5 month total. 1 pill 2x day for 3 weeks, but she was sleepy all the time so next 3 weeks she took 1 pill 1x a day before bed. After 1 month of usage her D-dimer was 0.7. And her leg slowly went to normal within first two weeks. Also, her breathing at night seemed calmer, no tahipnoe or orthopnoe noticed. I must admit, Nattokinase lowers blood pressure a bit. My mom has chronic kidney disease and nocturia, which she had for about one year before, stopped. I am not sure whether this is a good or bad symptom, so currently she stopped taking Nattokinase, in case it could imapct her kidney health. However, I find the result of these pills very very good.

cfc53c68-2655-4870-b8ea-c83b56f9e922
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

My husband had a heart problem .. some time he has heart ache .. 🥺 Then when i've read the review of Nattokinase 2000 Fus .. i decided to buy it for my husband. And my husband take it one a day for a several weeks .. and his heart ache problem is getting better and better 😀👍 Thankyou Nattokinase, Proteolytic Enzyme 😀🙏👍

f03b7207-5c59-46a6-9a02-396c2443af68
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

A good natural way to clean out your arteries. Sounds to good to be true, right. But if your blood pressure start rising,, and you dont want to go down the road with blood pressure medication. Give this a try first.. Side effects are way less, nothing to loose, right?

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

It's a great product. My mom has been used Nattokinase for the second month. We did a study of my mother's blood coagulogram before taking Nattokinase and after a month of taking it. Increased Plasmin time, increased the level of D-dimer in the blood. This means that blood clotting decreased and hidden blood clots began to dissolve. That's great! We will continue taking Nattokinase .

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

im currently trying a combo of meds and supplements to help improve my cat's health condition. she's 18 and was recently diagnosed with hyperthyroidism (due to years of dry kibbles diet) and cardiomyopathy. Nattokinase helps with circulation. Like lumbrokinase, it's a nutrition supplement found by Japanese and helps with circulation as well. lumbrokinase is said to be more directly acting on the circulation system than nattokinase. it's more expensive. i might try later.

b732d703-3a38-4a8f-a29d-2d5db50e949d
78a4e50f-b3d3-41cc-8f10-617085698202
70c60e30-9375-4bbf-8412-d39580603acc
d1bb08f9-9186-4431-86cd-3f624be02b9a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I was aware about the benefits of consuming Natto for better heart and circulatory system, but it is just hard eating natto because of its texture and flavor. That’s why I bought Nattokinase in tablet form for my family and myself. Taking one per day brings about long-term benefits. Excellent product! I would recommend to anyone with a pulmonary issue or wants to use it as a preventative tool against blood clots, heard disease!

Posted on May 30, 2022

From my personal reading about Nato, so please do your own research as I am not a Dr, or a health practitioner. Nato, is Antithrombotic • Antihypertensive • Anticoagulation • Anti-atherosclerosis • Neuroprotective. It comes to my surprise that it’s a good source of vitamin K2! I started taking it, and I am optimistic. The size, tasteless, I haven’t tried other brands yet. My only cons on this product so far, it does not state whether it has Vitamin K2 or not! Other brands like (Now brand) clearly stating so. Also, it doesn’t mention where is it made in!

Posted on May 21, 2022

As a crippled diabetic, I badly need to watch out for blood clots, since I can do very little exercise. Nattokinase is a wonderful substance for helping me do this (do the research), virtually never mentioned by doctors. The Lake Avenue version is much less expensive than others and is a goodly amount in one purchase, therefore lasting longer. I take it twice a day and highly recommend it.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The clot-dissolving effect of this product is quite noticeable after about 1 month of use. My aunt is no longer suffering from hand numbness (symptom reduction 90%). I have a headache on the side of my head, using this product can see a clear improvement. I no longer have migraine headaches. I will continue to support.