NG

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I used today it doesn’t have a scent no smell at all I loved how my skin feels super moisturized and soft after I shaved my face great packaging I use it in my routine once per week on my face quality is amazing and great size and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin

4cdffd3c-8a9a-44fb-a70a-9029077bc3c9
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I bought this for my SO who has super sensitive skin and always complains about how shaving cream burns his face. So he normally refuses to try anything new because he knows it will irritate his skin, but after trying this once he loved it! It has the consistency of lotion and is very soft on the skin. I liked how it felt too, so I’m gonna buy one for myself since I heard it’s great to use on your legs too!

Thank you for this fantastic shave balm, Kiss My Face! It's still fairly difficult to find fragrance-free & NATURAL products, even though there are more options now than ever before. I really enjoy using this product as it's creamy and leaves my legs soft and smooth. For the size, the price isn't too bad, but we always want cheaper, don't we? Hehe. All in all, a wonderful shaving product that I'll repurchase.

Cocochanel
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I have purchased the same one with Lavender before, a little is enough, add a little bit of water and make bubbles, can use a long time, the last bottle already used around 3-4 months, still have half a bottle left, as there is promotion so I stock up one more.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is surprisingly great stuff for legs, underarms and bikini! I'm used to using ALBA and tried this when they were out of stock of my usual buy. Good price-to-value ration and leaves skin super soft. No razor burn whatsoever and while pleasant, it doesn't have a strong fragrance. Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is by far my favorite product to use in my personal hygiene/shaving routine. I like how it does not have any scent and feels mild enough even when used in intimate areas, which feel soft and cared for. The big size it comes in is also a huge benefit.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This is by far the best shave I’ve ever used, it’s so soft and creamy and the razor just slides so effortlessly compared to heavier foams. I’ve been buying this for many years now, every now and then iHerb shows “discontinued” which is terrifying as I don’t usually stock up, but it eventually comes back in stock! Really recommended.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Guys this is the best thing I ever used for pre-shaving. Made it easier for me and left my skin smooth afterwards unlike other shaving gels or foams I used. Every girl must have one. Believe me you won’t regret it. Plus get you two because 1 is never enough, you don’t want to run out of it💯

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I have used quiet a few natural shave creams, most are not creamy at all! I have to say Kiss My Face is super creamy and lathers really well. I love that its fragrance free, dye free and comes with a pump. Compared to other natural brands, the price can't be beat. I also like that EWG rates it as a safer option. I have tried Dr. Bronners Lavender shaving cream and well.. its liquid soap (no good). For sensitive skin, this is the best of the bunch and well worth trying out.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I used to use dr bronner's Castile shaving soap but since it went out of stock I decided to give this one a try whice gave me the same smooth shave for half the price! Also good ingredients..