NG

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
Good keto snack!

I love the sweet and salty taste of this chocolate salt granola. It won't turn soggy in milk. Even if it is a bit pricey, I will definitely buy it again for its keto friendly ingredients and the quality of it. Good breakfast substitute for cereal lovers. The servings size is a bit small though. I would buy it more frequently if the size is bigger for this price.

ae63f7b9-5070-40e3-b3aa-0bf162ee46da
58b0aa9d-ae93-4753-8418-66d300c6a467
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This granola is so good that you are likely to over indulge. It a sweet-salty combination that is good on its own. You can eat it like a snack directly from the pack... Watch it, every 28g which is really a tiny amount is 160 calories, if you are watching your calories, you are going to blow it if you are not careful. I have to remind myself to weigh the portion each time instead of eating directly from the pack. This is a dangerous snack, got to think again if I should order this again and subject myself to temptation 🤔

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This company seems to have a good track record for taste in keto products. The ingredients usually are clean for a keto diet. This flavor tastes good with a nice chocolate flavor. The serving size is only 1/4 cup versus 1/3 in other granolas so keep that in mind.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

One of the best and tastiest I have ever eaten in my life, an excellent and quality product. Very tasty, great taste. And most importantly does not gain weight. It is highly recommended. I will order more soon !! Very fast delivery

69d9e470-2937-42e2-b397-f770463aaec6
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Out of all the Keto Granola on Iherb, this is my favorite thus far the granola is crunchy, it is not too sweet, not too salty it is perfect very strong cacao presence with nuts, would definitely buy again

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is one of the best tasting Keto Granola’s. Made from quality ingredients, it’s great to have for breakfast or even just as a snack. Would highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 2, 2022

For me, this one is great granola type keto nuts. I love it like salted flavor and it’s not boring when it takes everytime. Good!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

really love this and I couldn't stop munching on it. It's been out of stock... please bring it back soon! I need a restock!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This is my go to for snack or dessert. It's really good, nutricious and low carb. It's high quality and well worth the price

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I just love the taste of these. The sweet and salty, the texture of the nuts, it's a great alternative to regular granola, and makes a good snack as well.