NG

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This cheese flavor is better than plain one. At least its got cheese flavor.. haha Good when you want snack but afraid to get weight. There is lots of seeds so if you cannot really tolarate them make sure to chew enough. For me size of cracker was a bit small. just personal preferance :) Keto friendly

Posted on May 5, 2022

We first tried this a couple of years ago while on keto diet. But have been eating this even while not on keto, cos they taste super great with any sort of savoury dip. They are a great source of energy and easy to pack for hiking trips as well. This is a good sized pack that lasts us over a month.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Excellent quality if ingredients. The taste is super and the crackers can be used to replace the regular crackers. The ingredients are very healthy and the size of the portion is generous. If you are following Keto diet or Low carb diet you need to be careful with how many pieces you consume. Make sure you read the labels well before eating. I always stock up on those crackers.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Better than my expectation. Had to restrain myself to not eat more than the recommended serving size. Update (25 Feb) : Well-matched with basil pesto spread and egg truffle (with Greek yogurt as base) spread that I bought.

6925e36a-04d7-4ac7-ba5c-635a126d568a
0e969957-ee23-4c46-ad03-201cc0e8fa3b
233c3fd6-d5d2-4874-846b-8ea5a671f2d8
b4de58d4-1fbd-4307-8123-bbcad1cd5c1d
01ec5fba-d21c-4af4-88df-734c5dff65cf
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like it very much, I can taste the cheese flavour, high quality ingredients.. it’s a perfect snack especially if you’re on keto diet. The size is perfect.

49fad6a6-3a46-4f55-942a-a096e3cc16a8
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Huge box of crackers but does not come cheap... Among the KETO crackers i tried, this is the crunchiest with cheesy taste. My only grip are the large whole flax seeds that make it taste slightly like bird feed.... Wish they will use grounded flax. But still recommend flavour wise. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These crackers tasted good, and the seeds added to the crunchy texture that people are looking for in a cracker. It might be suitable for people following a gluten-free diet, but it is not the best choice for people following a low-carb diet. The box says that the crackers have 5 grams of carbs per serving (3 net grams), but the serving size is only six crackers. And they are not very large. It is probably because they contain tapioca flour, which is a starchy, high-carb ingredient. Enjoy these if you are abstaining from gluten, but not if you are watching carbs.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Crackers are a big miss for me on Paleo. I miss them much more than bread having grown up on stacks of saltines. I have tried several brands, and these are the winners. My top reasons why are: 1) Great crunch. Even "snap". Some others that have as good an ingredient profile as these can be crumbly, which is not what I want. 2) Neutral taste. I want to taste what is on the cracker. The cracker is the base player, the topping is lead guitar. These crackers have a good neutral taste. 3) 100% paleo compliant ingredient panel.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

A bit salty for my taste buds but good crackers although pricey. The crackers are small and thin which I like but a serving size is 6 crackers @ 70 calories. I could easily consume 3 or 4 servings which adds up calorie wise. They won't be my daily cracker but I'm enjoying them.