Page 1 - Reviews - Jovial, Organic Brown Rice Pasta, Fusilli, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My favorite brand of gluten free pasta! The closest in flavor and texture to regular wheat pasta that I have tried. I found turning the heat off just before the al dente stage, and leaving it in the pot for 10 minutes or so before draining to be the best way to cook. Thank you Jovial for a great, healthy product!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The quality is unbelievable! They taste just like "normal" wheat pasta, but are so much more easy to digest, as they are gluten-free. Honestly, if it wasn't written on the box, I wouldn't know they were gluten-free, that's how great they are. The ingredients are great, and the best part is even the package is environmentally friendly, with all compostable materials. Package size works for about one dinner for a family of four, and super easy to use.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I'm glad I discovered this particular brown rice pasta. It's great for chicken and tuna salad--it holds up very well. I use it all the time as I prefer the brown rice version of pasta opposed to wheat. It's tasty and so versatile. I use it in soups and stir frys, too. This brand is just great!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I haven't tried this organic brown rice pasta yet, but I heard a lot of great reviews about this. its tastier then regular pasta and healthier.

2dde2157-a572-46dc-98d7-58317bedec5e
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The pasta takes longer than usual to cook. Can understand as it’s brown rice. Overall my family love this pasta. Even my 2yo son! The texture is perfect!

80162cd8-5cc2-42e1-922b-35952ab7a664
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I was obsessed with tinkiyada brown rice pasta, but they no longer ship to Israel, so I bought these Joyvial and they're pretty decent. as any normal (not celiac) person knows, you cannot compare actually pasta to gluten free pasta, but these were definitely good enough. good enough that I ordered 10 more boxes 📦

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

love it that there is no extra plastic bag inside the box. I cooked for 11 minutes and fried it with pesto powder sauce, canned fish and olive oil all bought from iherb. Mini tomatoes not from iherb obviously love it

35d22002-6eea-4d31-899b-65767fa2e440
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is my favourite pasta by far. It’s all gluten free but taste like normal pasta. Easy to cook aldente. I only use this paste since I have tried it for the first time.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I personally bought it because it has a lot of Calories (I'm trying to gain some weight), it's not super taste but does the job

Posted on Jun 3, 2022