Page 1 - Reviews - Jason Natural, Conditioner, Biotin + Hyaluronic Acid, 16 oz (473 ml) - iHerb
NG
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I have curly and dry hair. Not bad, the texture of the conditioner is more than the texture of a cream or mask - and I really liked that. Indeed the hair comes out drier from the shower, and see it because the conditioner is natural. After a period of use the hair does not dry out during and after the overlap. It's getting easier. He gets used to the natural ingredients. It can be combined with a mask or combed gently before or after a shower - because it's worth it. I got a volume for my hair that I never had and that's the best thing that ever happened to me !!!! However, it is always advisable to vary the types of shampoo and conditioner you use because the scalp is "practicing". So make sure you do not plow too much on those products. if I helped you, I will appreciate if you could like my review.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

My previous conditioner was leaving my hair oily and greasy. This conditioner has been restoring the softness and strength to my hair. My hair feels much cleaner with fewer breakage. The biotin is definitely helping my hair, which is very fine hair, feel healthier and restored. Definitely will be repurchasing this product in the future.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I’ve been using Jason Natural’s shampoo for quite a while and it’s great, bet although it cleans the hair so well it also kind of dries it. Their conditioner smooths and hydrates it back and the best thing is -it leaves NO RESIDUE which is important for a thick hair girl.☺️

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

i have thin hair and this conditoner helps me detangle my hair in the shower, plus it contains biotin which is a nutrient to the hair fiber if you use it on a regular basis you will notice a difference in the texture of the hair, i highly recommend this product. if you found my comment useful please give me a like.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have been using this conditioner for over 2 years now after trying out a lot of different expensive conditioners and none of them worked well for me. I have a scalp psoriasis so it was hard to find the right hair care, but this one works amazingly, my hair is and scalp is refreshed, leaves my hair soft hydrated and gets rid of the frizziness. It’s very good for damaged hair as well, and doesn’t weight your hair down.Awesome product!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I was really excited for this conditioner to use with the accompanying shampoo as it is free of all the bad stuff. The shampoo made my hair dry and brittle and even messed with my scalp, so I ended up using a ton of conditioner to balance it. It was fine but didn't help my hair enough. I will not repurchase.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Long time I've been looking for a good hair conditioner. Has a nice and delicate scent. It has a dense consistency almost as a cream and I think that it will last long time although I have long hair and I live in a hot country and wash my hair daily. I'm using it with same brand shampoo and what can I say...together they are splendid! For years I didn't get silk hair like yesterday with the first use.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

After discovering the Jason hair and bath/body products years ago, I haven't reverted back to any other brand. Knowing that I am not putting harmful chemicals, not only onto my body, but into our home's septic system is an added benefit of the entire Jason line of products.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I’m going to stick to this product it’s a Light conditioner I got it along with shampoo the smell is the best!!! light medicated like scent not those crazy fruity hair products that makes u wanna vomit on early morning showers I hope there will be a leave in here soon

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I love this!! Almost all anti-hairfall products that I tried makes my hair dry and hard to comb. So far this is the best I’ve tried. You have to use a lot because it’s creamy.