NG

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

8596046b-c986-4ab6-aee6-34008cb190c7
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Wife and I both find this really works. Her varicose veins have reduced and my cardio vascular system has improved. Used for quite a few years now and we think together with a few other supplements, our time clocks seem to be reversing. Jarrah is a trusted product with us.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I purchase this for liver support and for supposed anti-inflammatory benefits. I buy it because it does NOT contain Black Pepper Extract. When taking you can get most of the same benefits by mixing with a fat like Pumpkin Seed Oil or Coconut Oil. People put this product down because they think you MUST take Black Pepper to get full benefits but in actuality that's not true. Before criticizing do a deep dive into all the different brands and formulations. There is not perfect Turmeric Brand. The main ingredient here is a patented formula. Research that formula. I have taken every kind of formulation... Meriva Longvida Micronized... etc. I am not a Medical Professional... I just know this seems to work for me.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I have been ordering this particular supplement for 3 years already.The label states the ingredient is a Curcumin extract and I think it is more powerful than just curcuma-longa containg supplements. Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent and I use it for my guts, joints and my bones.Together with Ginger these 2 make wonders. Actually,they are my two favourite supplements.I think it is a must for people of the age of above 50. I am a bit disappointed by the new shipping rates since the new EU requirements took place on July 1st,2021 though and I hope iHerb will try to figure this out .

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I break the capsules and mix the powder with moisturiser then apply as a paste to common skin keratosis and after a few applications they completely disappear. On and off for a few days - stubborn ones can take longer. I even eradicated my old dogs stomach tumours with it. He was too old to undergo surgery again after having them removed twice. But when they reappeared a third time I tried the 'Golden Paste' - as its referred to - on him and they completely disappeared. It truly is a wonder remedy - but doctors and vets won't tell you about it for obvious reasons...

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Curcumin is a special plant compound that acts as a potent anti-inflammatory. In fact, curcumin is one of nature's most powerful natural anti-inflammatories. Curcumin inhibits two enzymes involved with the increase of inflammation (COX2 and 5-LOX). It also reduces pain similarly to aspirin and ibuprofen. Curcumin works similar to vitamin D.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

As always, jarrow has great quality supplements. Trust is important when it comes to something with so little regulations. Anyway I like plein curcumin because it's cheaper and has a lot of it, you just have to mix it with black pepper and some fat to get absorbed, witch means just have it with food and put somme pepper like always

Posted on May 13, 2022

Easy to swallow, I have to take six pills a day, which is what my doctor and nutritionist recommends, so not easy with all the other pills I take. Therefor I empty the capsules into my salad or vegetable dish or any other dish and it is just great! No need for other spices, It really helps.