NG

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Love the label!

This is a nice, fairly hydrating lotion. Generously sized bottle so I think it's a great value. It's lightly coconut scented and doesn't smell artificial. I love the label and the old fashioned feel. I keep this bottle out on my bathroom counter and I have actually received several compliments on how "cute" my lotion is. This is a great basic lotion option.

LOVELY! I first used this product when I stayed in a hotel. I really liked the products, shower gel, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. Very pleased to have found the products on Amazon . The Aloe Green Tea lotion is very moisturizing without being sticky, the smell is absolutely delicious!! i just use the body wash and lotion which gives off a very pleasant smell, I get lots of compliments on how "good I smell." Great product. I purchased the body wash, lotion and hand cream. I will certainly purchase these items again.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

i love the size of this and find it so useful to use with the pump,,and it has a nice scent and does a god job of moisturizing the skin well..perfect for not only winter but any season really

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My skin is normal to dry , it’s moisturize it very well with a beautiful smell. Highly recommended for daily moisturizer. * for second time I bought it .

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very nice lotion. Smells really nice if you like coconut, has a light texture, good size and very comfortable package. very good value for price.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Easy to apply and good smell, just the right thickness.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Didn't realize it was important. Great scent and has pump in it. One of the best purchase I've made.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

First time bought this and it's my new found love! the scent is heavenly.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Love this lotion, moisturizes my skin so good, I have the Coconut, Honey scent and it smells good without smelling like perfume

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Scent is really good and moisturizers very well! Great value for its size, love using it after showers!