Page 1 - Reviews - Irwin Naturals, Aloe & Triphala Active-Cleanse and Probiotics, 60 Liquid Soft-Gels - iHerb
NG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Love these. They are really useful as they both provide probiotics and help with a bit of cleansing. I've re-ordered two bottles this time because they worked really well.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

This really worked for me! I tried the Extra Colon Flush first and it didn’t do much. This made more of a difference. With either one there was no discomfort or urgency to go to the bathroom.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Works gently, it is easy to swallow it and I like the package

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

loved this product. It was gentle but extremely effective. it pushes the bowels out more naturally, so there was no discomfort experienced. highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I decided to take just 1 at bedtime. It is perfect! I no longer have bowel movement problems of any kind!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

ordered it to clean my organism during the Christmas vacation, its soft and easy taking, I didn't feel much discomfort while the course

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

I liked these supplement a lot. Feel lighter in my stomach, plus I love aloe, I read a lot of positive feedback about it. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

seem effective for my mum, she was having some indigestion and after taking she felt better.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Fast shipping and delivery and good price