NG

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love InstaNatural,Firming DMAE Collagen Serum. It has generally normal fixings. I will generally respond to a ton of things. I had a solid sense of security attempting this. It was extraordinary having the option to attempt a little example size prior to purchasing the greater size. I will arrange these for increments to Christmas presents so my family can attempt it. My skin is feeling incredible.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I’ve been using instanatural products since 2020, my skin got better after using its products. Love the combination of the ingredients in this serum. Quality product. Delivery was on time.

4bea7ff1-34ce-44e6-b10a-2399686063dd
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I got my serum with a pump. and it didn't work . Every time I have to "fight" with it and the serum goes everywhere but on my finger. the serum is nice on the face but I can't fill any changes yet. the scent is very gentle and nice.

ea467649-0855-47c7-a566-94beefcffa58

First time I used it, it seemed to me that was a good serum. I bought it again, but honestly I now realize it is not all that good. I really like it because it is made by natural ingredients, like the most of the products of this company, but I didn't see strong effect on my skin (I'm 50, without serious skin problems: it should be easy to see some results). I think I won't buy it again for the third time, although I really like this firm and I'm sad iHerb is going to sell less and less products of InstaNatural. 😢

BomBom
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

The texture is pretty thick which is not something I like. I feel that serums should be watery for better absorption. The package should be improved - dropper is also difficult to use if the serum is thick. Size of the product is too small for a thick serum as I feel it lasts not as long as a watery serum.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

A big fan of insta natural .. tried a few of their products and it is really good! My skin feels so good and much better as compared to those expensive branded skin care. I am definitely going to recommend to my family and friends!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Just finished the 1st bottle, nice texture and no scent which I like. the bottle is good and a two pumps I get the perfect amount each time. Easy to apply and absorb by the skin. will re-order!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I use it to do massage to my face. I noticed my skin absorb it fast. I like this product and I will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It's pretty light, it does have a bit of tightening effect. Smell is pleasant, I use it morning&evening. With sunscreen on top of it, it doesn't cause any pigmentation in hot sunny climate.

Posted on Sep 20, 2020

I love that this has all natural ingredients. I tend to react to a lot of things. I felt safe trying this. It was great being able to try a small sample size before buying the bigger size. I will be ordering these for additions to Christmas gifts so my family can try it. My skin is feeling great.

23c6e6b5-88f5-4b81-bae9-b6b80add8403