NG

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This brand has become my new favourite. the ingredients are awesome and my skin looks much healthier by consistently using and alternating these serums and their moisturizers. The size is ideal and not much is needed to cover the entire face an neck. I also follow with a jade roller for more absorption because i havent found a safe face oil yet for my sensitive skin, this is a great alternative for me. Scent is awesome too!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I've been using the Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid serum for a while and it's a comforting part of my morning routine before I put on moisturiser. It has a great scent, very refreshing, and very light so you won't mind smelling it everyday! Haven't tried the retinol serum yet as I'm waiting for my current one to run out but I don't think I'll be disappointed :) I place the bottles in the fridge so they're extra cooling when I apply the serum.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Easily absorbed with no sticky feeling. I love that it makes my skin brighter and smoother. Complements well with my moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and have used before vitamin c serum that caused stinging but with this brand, I never had any reaction or redness. Retinol serum is great at preventing/decreasing wrinkles or any signs of aging.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This is a wonderful intro set to skincare especially if you have sensitive skin. I use the vitamin c in the morning, and retinol at night time. Both vitamin c and retinol can be stinging for sensitive skin, but the formulation of these 2 does not give me any reaction. They both sinks in immediately after application and does its job to brighten age spots and even out pores and complexion. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I love and have been a regular use of InstaNatural products for a number of years. I put all my InstaNatural products in the refrigerator as part of my skin care regime as I live in a Tropical Country. I have been using this DUO serums (Day + Night) for the past 4 years and have received many compliments on my skin.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

such a good price for this set. I have been using them during this year and despite that I like simple and quick skin care routine, ever since I did start incorporating serums into my skin care, these have become my absolute favorite.