NG

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Simply amazing

One of the best peeling products I bought. The composition is good, a 30% of Glycolic AHA is fantastic (often you can find this concentration just for dermatologic products which are sold with a lot of restrictions). I started using this product with a frequency of 14 days, then I reduced it to 10 and now I can use it once a week. After the application, I just wait 45 secs and rinse my face with cold water. It has a kind of acid smell but is tolerable. I see really good results in my face texture.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This one is really good. Very good replacement of salon procedure. It's not for daily use. I use it post acne or when I get stains after the sunlight. 1-3 times before sleep. I keep it for 1 min. Then I apply a moisture night cream. It's not aggressive, although I have a sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is a pretty strong over the counter peel, you don't need to leave it on for long (nor would you want to!) Stings a fair bit but stops immediately when you rinse with cold water. Doesn't leave my skin red afterwards and skin feels amazingly soft after using.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

For someone that is pretty experienced in diy chemical peels this is surprisingly gentle and effective for simple exfoliating. The composition is gel-like. The scent is totally tolerable (some at home peels just reek of chemicals) The size is quite a bit. Two pumps spreading with my hands covered my neck and face. I left this on and when I felt too much “tingling” I washed it off with cool water, about 60-90 seconds for an experienced diy home peeler. I was instantly glowing after applying my serum and then moisturizer. I have oily and acne prone sensitive skin. I didn’t have noticeable peeling after a few days but I am still glowly af. This is a win for me! Love the natural extracts too!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

It's easy to use, and you don't need a lot of quantity so the size of the package is small. I have sensitive skin but this peel is gentle enough for me to use weekly. It gives a gentle peel and I follow with moisturizer. My skin's condition has improved.

Posted on Sep 14, 2020

I first washed my face and removed dirt. I followed the instructions. I put the peel on my finger tips and apply to my face. I let it sit for 60 seconds. I splashed cold water to wipe if off. During the 60 seconds I felt tingly and did not burn. My face wasn’t red after applying the product. My nose is a little more sensitive. The product smells really good. Don't expect miracle overnight. This is first chemical peel I have tried so I am happy that the experience was positive.

c37282f3-aa20-4f7d-a9cb-7909183095a1
c3deb17e-acad-48b8-85b6-d7e7fdbe1165
e503d3e2-741d-46dd-a1f6-2ac1eb2979b7
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It’s my third bottle already. My skin really glow after using it. Love the ingredients. It’s a chemical peel with added many skin loving ingredients. It’s like a facial mask to me. Highly recommend!!!!!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My favourite Instanatural product! It works, its not too aggressive, ingredients list is great...fantastic product overall! Best benefits are it helps exfoliate the skin and lighten some minor hyperpigmentation.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Love this peel! I bought this a while ago and still have some left, so it goes a long way, it really does have a peeling effect but is gentle enough to not cause irriation, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good at home peel.