Page 1 - Reviews - Hyland's, FLEXmore PM Arthritis Pain Relief, 50 Quick-Dissolving Tablets - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The FLEXmore PM Arthritis Pain Relief has helped quite a bit. I take it before bed and it calms down the pain so I can more easily fall asleep. I’m glad I tried this product!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I take this before I go to bed and it feels great as I wake up! Makes me feel calm and it soothes my back pain

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought this for my housemate who is having problems with arthritis. Sometimes it takes a while for a homeopathic product to click in, so she isn't sure yet how much it helped her. We will keep trying to see hos much it helps.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Amazing pain relief for my arthritis. Sublingual so no harshness on my stomach. Use instead of aspirin or any other pain relief.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I recommend this for nice comfort sleep without leg or back pain.

Posted on May 11, 2022

They work excellent. Better than my meds. Will keep buying them😊

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

These are Hylands arthritis tablets are so useful for a great night of sleep.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Easy to take , they just dissolve in your mouth, no taste and very effective. Happy to purchase something that actually works.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Bought for my mom, should be working as her pain is less

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Great little dissolvable tablets you can take anywhere. I take them before bedtime and sleep well. I would highly recommend them.