Page 1 - Reviews - Hyland's, Arnica Montana 30X, 250 Tablets - iHerb
NG
Posted on May 30, 2022

I was skeptical but I love arnica gel for muscle aches so I gave this a try to help make gym recovery more bearable. They do help-- 4 mini tabs (they're teeny) dissolved under the tongue every few hours does make a dramatic difference and I don't have to worry about all the side effects of Ibuprofen. Will always have this in my bag. If you work out and experience soreness, you need these. Also, I expected a HUGE bottle for 250 tablets but the bottle is maybe a couple inches in size, really itty bitty so great to throw in a purse or gym bag. Please 'like' if this review was informative or helpful. Thanks! :-)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I got these to help with pains in my legs and soreness in general. I find them very effective, they do take the edge off especially if I take two doses or three on a bad pain day. I have gotten many doses since xmas, including bacterial laryngitis, and i used these to help the pain in my throat - they really helped! They have no taste at all, and are packaged really well in a small plastic bottle. They always come so well packaged too.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I take this before and after surgeries to support with healing and bruising and when I need to heal bruising or muscle pain. For surgeries, I take 6 tabs 6 x a day for a few days before and then after for at least 2 weeks. Take the same amount for bruising/muscle pain as soon as possible as well. It was recommended by my doctor and been using it since.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been using these Hyland's Arnica Montana Tablets for several years now, and I will continue to use them in the future because they have been so effective against joint and muscle pain. I was having excruciating knee, hand, and foot pain, but after taking these tablets at least once a day for several weeks, my pain was drastically reduced. I haven't experienced any unpleasant side effects. And I don't need pharmaceuticals for pain, inflammation, or stiffness anymore! Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love Hyland's homeopathic arnica and my kids enjoy taking it because it tastes good. Anytime we are concerned about bruising or have tense/sore muscles, we take some and the soreness improves quickly. Plus, this is a really safe supplement, so it's easy to carry in my purse without worrying that someone will accidentally take too much.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have used Hyland's Arnica Montana for more that 35 years. It works wonders to help heal bruises quickly and relieve muscle soreness. I've also used it after having a total knee replacement, and it kept me from needing to use my prescription opiates as often. Always remember to use it in a "clean" mouth for better absorption. In other words, don't eat or drink anything (other than water) for at least 20 minutes before and after taking Arnica. Arnica has been used in Homeopathy for decades, and it still seems to be a well-kept secret. Whenever I give some to a friend or relative that is in pain, they become true believers of its benefits.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I keep this on hand for any post surgical or aesthetic filler procedures. If it start taking it three days prior and at least three days post a surgery or need injection, I RARELY bruise or swell to the extent that I did before using the product. Absolute must if you are like me and love staying on top of your skin treatments but hate the downtime due to bruising and swelling.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Highland is the best homeopath Brand! It always improves when I have gone to the dentist fro helping my soarness after wards! I use for bruising inside & out!! I have been using HIGHLANDS Arnica for20 years !! it Is the best.Price it good.Really works,Quality is the best out on the Market