NG

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I never knew that there is a product like this. Until my sister told me to buy it. She said that she tried to find it in Indonesia's market place but never found it. It is really a good product. Very useful and practical that I don't need my belt anymore. I bought 2, one for my sister and for me. Thank you Iherb for selling this product.

6f3de54a-24c7-43d7-b617-7474aa665b51
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

when I am wearing high waisted or hip hugging jeans and they gape at the back sometimes when i squat down or they fall down slightly, then i use this hip hugger belt and it really works! It lends a slimline to the body under clothing as it also stops the belt bulge through your clothes.

Rosy
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is a wonderful gadget! I've used it on my jeans that became too big on me after several uses. Now I don't need to use a belt and no one can see the strap if I wear a shirt that covers the belt area. I did not use it on other clothings yet but will do soon.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love it. I always disliked wearing belts specially for work. I ordered two. They are quite flexible and stretchy and size adjustable. The quality is good and comfortable when wearing it, especially while sitting, I can feel the different compare to a belt. And the look of my outfits looks better.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Does make your pants fit more snug, but for airy and thin materials this wrinkles the back. Doesn't matter for me as I wear an outer layer that covers the back most of the time, but might be an issue for some. Otherwise from the front, it's not noticeable at all!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Latches on to your belt loops quite strongly. Can cause the back of your pants to be all bunched up and sometimes rubs against the skin of the lower back. That said, it's really quite useful and looks great from the front. Probably won't fit on larger sizes.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

great solution for baggy jeans or trousers! you cant see it and it makes your shape look amazing! life changer for me! loved it and so happy i discovered it!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

exellent product!!!! works essy and comptrble. got it for myself and for a guy friend whos pants allwys drops, he loves to his underwere it :)

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Really useful! I don't like belts but have a lot of pants that are just slightly too loose at the waist. These work perfectly.

Posted on May 23, 2022

No smell great care high quality nise size so refreshing great package so benefit great composition useful for routine so relax confident feel going to order it frequency