NG

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
很好!

very beneficial to the body

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

great product! My children and even adults love it! Great buy!

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

Very happy with this but it’s always out of stock...

Posted on Dec 15, 2019

Taste great, not too sweet but also not bitter, not too chewy, small enough and contain a good amount of fat-soluble vitamin A. Made in USA which is great.

Posted on Sep 30, 2016

My kids love these and I particularly love how natural these products are, as well as the fact there's no added copper in them. Both my children have ASD and they tend to have a higher copper to zinc ratio...(deficient in zinc, copper too high). You can see absolutely every single ingredient in these (in Australia, they only have to list the active ingredients, not any fillers) so I know exactly what is going in to my children's bodies, which gives me peace of mind. An excellent product.

Posted on Oct 13, 2012

I love this product! I have 2 children with ASD and they are the best not only because they are natural but because there is no added copper (copper to zinc ratio in kids with ASD is always unbalanced with copper being in excess and deficient in zinc which is very important to consider when giving them supplements because it contributes to their inability to concentrate). All natural wholefoods and much cheaper for me to purchase through the States from here in Australia and iHerb makes it possible (thank you)!

Posted on Nov 18, 2007

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

Posted on Jan 30, 2013

Children beg to take their vitamins every morning... it's like a treat for them. Though I made a mistake in ordering this one which is not a multivitamin with minerals. Have already placed my order for the multi vitamins and hope it will taste as great as this one...

Posted on Jun 4, 2011

Excellent product and excellent price through iherb. I have been buying these at the store.... but here it's a way better price and I had them in about 3 days! My 4yr old is often caught trying to "sneak" more they're that good! Feels good to give her a Whole food vitamin at a great price!

Posted on Feb 4, 2009

My nine-year-old liked these immediately. He's only upset that he is now taking so many supplements, but he didn't mind once he tasted these. I prefer that he actually eats fruits and veggies, but it's not always that easy. But, getting my son to take these is easy, and he claims they taste great.