Page 1 - Reviews - Heritage Store, Black Castor Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml) - iHerb
NG
Posted on May 7, 2022

I use this for oil pulling and mix it with a lighter oil for scalp, eyebrow, and eyelash treatments. If you're trying to keep your hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes dark and are trying to grow more of them, this stuff works. You do have to use it at least 1-2x a week on the scalp and 4-5 times a week on eyebrows/lashes to see results. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It’s my first time using it. The packaging is tightly sealed, no spills. And the quality is thick with a slight black color. It smells like a regular castor oil. I’ve heard it is good for falling hair. So far, it thickens and lessen my hair fall. And lessen my bald spots too. I mix it with almond oil because the black castor is bit thick. It also good for an eyelash serum ingredient. I trust the quality of Heritage store.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

A very rich oil. Has a very thick consistency so spreading it around can be a bit hard, But you can see it's very high quality . So far hasn't seen a real change in the thickness of my hair,but it makes it very soft every time i use it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Switched to dark castor oil, smell isn’t great. But I don’t mind. It has been wonderful for use for my hair! Wonderful results. Use every other night (overnight). Seen great improvement in overall health of hair & growth.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good product I keep it in the fridge Use it for hair growth combined with other oils, not solo cause its too heavy as solo

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The best hair oil ever. It helps with my hair growth and texture. The scent is a little strong, but it leaves the hair shiny and moisturized.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This stuff is incredible!! I use castor oil on my skin and hair (ver dry.) this stuff is like so potent and rich. Try it!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This product is the best I've ever used. I always order this and tell others about this product! Very pleased on how it heals my pains for joints and make my hair grow faster and longer👍👍

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I love the smell and it's working!!!! :) very good product Very good brand! helped me a lot! good price in i herb! I recommand it

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Ohhh this oil is the miracle oil for the hair. It has a lot of scientific proven benefits for hair. It has a very unique “nutty” scent and thick texture. It has a brownish color. I mix it with the regular castor oil for my home made hair growth treatments and masks. I mix 1-2 mustard powder with 1 table spoon black castor oil and 1 table spoon olive oil, 1 egg yolk and 2 small tea spoons of sugar. I apply it on my scalp once a week for one month. Then I have to make a pause for 1 month in which I use this castor oil but without the mustard powder, instead I mix 5 drops of rosemary with this oil. It makes the hair grow healthy and moisturized. I apply it on my hair lengths as well before washing with shampoo and it does great in moisturizing and replenish dry dull and frizzy hair. I’m glad I bought it. I chose to buy from this brand since I got plenty of recommendations on this brand and their high quality products, besides it comes in a glass bottle and not plastic, which is very important for me. It’s better to keep oil in a glass container rather than plastic. Please do not raise the price, it’s kinda pricy already!