Page 1 - Reviews - Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Permanent Haircolor Gel, 5C, Light Ash Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love this brand, it leaves my hair very soft and shiny. Love the fact that you can mix several colors to make it yours. This was the first time I was ordering from iHerb and I'm really pleased to see that they have a lot of choice especially in the "ash" section. Product arrived quickly as well.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I have been buying this product for many years. It perfectly covers over gray hair and looks natural. Just keep in mind that the result is a tone darker than in the picture. And this is the only product that is not accompanied by such mess as natural henna and does not lead to hair loss like all other chemical hair-colors.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Excellent product that I highly recommend! I have 3b style curls and this product doesn’t dry out my hair like other brands. Also I have lots of white hair so I mix 5R and 5C for to get 100% coverage. I love that it has a natural scent and easy to use. It’s the one product I can trust that makes me feel like I just stepped out of a professional beauty salon!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Second time to purchase - nice hair dying product! I have sensitive scalp, it works on me, no cause of skin allergy. Hair get a bit rough after dying but will become smooth after couple washes. For mid-length hair, you may need two boxes. The result was impressive - pigmented and long lasting color.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I was a little hesitant to order this as I thought it might not be as “strong” in terms of color. But I was surprised. The smell was different from other hair dyes, not as strong and unpleasant. The consistency is light watery gel but the color was vibrant and strong and covered all my gray surprisingly well. The condition that came with it was excellent - coated hair in a smooth layer. Will buy again!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I like the 5C color. I used to mix this with an N shade, which the directions say you should do if you want to cover grays. When I used any N shade it eventually turned my hair a reddish/orange color. I have now used the 5C on its own and it has covered my greys and not turned into a reddish/orange color. I no longer use any of the N shades. I use the 5C on its own and it is a nice color that does not turn reddish/orange I definitely recommend the 5C shade.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I discovered this brand awhile back and it works well. There's no chemical odor and the coloration is subtle. You can also mix the shades to create your own color variant. Since the ingredients are plant based, you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals damaging your hair.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is the hair dye that gives a long lasting natural color, covers 100% white hair, gives shine and vitality to the hair, nourishes and protects the scalp and hair. And the shade is to my taste.