NG

Posted on May 15, 2022

for fine hair most of the conditioners make your heavy after washing - this solves it. giving your hair the moisturizing you need with less than what you use with other brands. The floral scent is very natural not to overpower or conflict with your cologne later on. good texture and consistency

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love the fragrance and the conditioner when used the right amount doesn't make the hair oily. Love this particular fragrance from Herbal Essence brand.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Omg, i really missed this conditioner smell, as well the shampoo thou both just arrived safely at my hand. Will literally give an update if this gonna work as good as before or not 😙

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I think that the Rose Hips shampoo and conditioner are my favorites of all Herbal essences. It smells fantastic as all of their products but most importantly it leaves the hair and scalp both clean and moistured. Also I feel like I have less split ends after using it.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I am very happy with the order. Great conditioner with the best long lasting smell. Highly recommended. My hair smells great and feels very soft :)

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

For a drugstore conditioner, this is pretty good. I generally buy the expensive conditioners (Olaplex, Kerastase, etc.), but this is a good one that I wouldn't mind repurchasing to throw into my conditioner rotation. The scent is quite nice, too.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This smells good and leaves hair feeling soft. It’s not my favourite conditioner but I would use it again if I couldn’t find my preferred products.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

very good for my colored and damage hair, the scent is good too

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

it smells good. i like it better than any other brand

Posted on May 17, 2022

Have been searching high and low for this scent. Conditioner is hydrating and smells wonderful. Will purchase more in the future!