NG

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
BEST body Lotion on the market!

I suffer with psoriasis and have literally tried every lotion on the market. THIS is my go to and has been for over 15 years! It is not thick and greasy in fact it goes on smoothly and prevents my skin from drying out and burning,. I am constantly recommending this product to my family and friends. I also love the smell the lotion has. I recommend this product to everyone! i am

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I am going to use this body lotion always. It is so nice for my skin, it absorbs quickly and i like doing massage on this lotion with the vacuum jars

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love Hempz and keep a travel-size bottle of it in my purse. It is an excellent moisturizer for my skin and leaves it smelling good and feeling soft.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

If you like tropical coconuty smells you'll like this, although it is distinctively more banana-like. Moisturised well without leaving a sticky/oily residue, and even though i wouldn't have chosen a banana scented lotion, i must say i looked forward to using this every day.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

In winter season my body is so dry and sensitive. The size is enough to use it daily during the month or more. The quality is amazing. I like touching my skin after usage.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I purchased this for my son for christmas, so I don't know what the scent is. He liked mine which is the pineapple & honey melon, but he said the scent wasn't manly so I'm hoping this one will be better for him.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I really enjoy Hempz products made from hemp seeds. The original Herbal Body Moisturizer is a rich cream filled lotion with omega 3s & 6s oils from hemp. The hemp oil also has vitamins A & C that protects the skin and keeps it hydrated. The cream lotion can help common skin issues and keep you skin looking healthy. Another perk this product is made in the USA.

c6c95c05-e024-4180-af17-df4db84ea99b
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love the moisturizer itself. I don't like the smell, it has a gum smell and if I would have know, I wouldn't have ordered this specific scent. I still like the feeling of the moisturizer, absorbs quickly.

Posted on Oct 30, 2020

(in english below) Отлично увлажняет, запах приятный и ненавязчивый. Растирать не нужно, крем быстро впитывается. Ощущение увлажнения держится до мытья, не жирный и не утяжеляет. Perfectly moisturizes, the smell is pleasant and unobtrusive. No need to rub, the cream is quickly absorbed. The feeling of hydration lasts until washing, is not greasy and does not weigh down.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love, love. The smell is divine. Absorbes quickly. Great size.