Page 1 - Reviews - Hearos, Ear Plugs, Ultimate Softness, NRR 32, 6 Pair - iHerb
NG

djagi
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

What I would like to see is that each pair is packed individually. Cheap packaging. The quality looks good, they do the job, but it takes time to get used to the placement. The feeling is good, not annoying. The size is a little big for my ears. They get dirty easily, they seem to be disposable.

77e96c41-73f0-4068-b88c-5feefb454aec
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

These are the softest and most comfortable earplugs ever. they are easy to squeeze between the fingers and they remain in this form for a long time, they are gently straightened in the auricle for a minute. It is recommended to practice inserting earplugs. Discard the product after a few uses or if dirt or wax accumulates on it.

9f5c9a38-3cad-4c9f-b340-67e0769768e9
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I bought this product for my mum and she is satisfied with it. It is soft and smooth on the ear and seems to be effective at isolating noise at a good rate. At last my poor mother was relieved of my father's snoring. I wish a peaceful sleep to all.

148f9a85-4c37-4529-8ec7-c84ad99c6341
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It's important to use the right technique to insert the plugs, they work perfectly when done correctly! You need to roll the top in between your palms to the shape of a kinda pointy cone, then LIFT your EARLOBE with one hand and insert the plug with the other one. The lobe lifting step is crucial!! (Please hit like to help me, if you find my review useful 🌻❤)

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I tried many brands of earplugs to have a quieter night of sleep, this brand and this model is on the comfortable side and do not fall off after a night of sleep. it feels expanded in the ear canals and able to block off noise well. Definitely good value for 14 pairs and each pair is able to stretch for a few days of use for me.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I loved this ear plugs it really helped me, but i do recommend the blue ones than this. Yes this one is great but the ( extreme protection ) cancels the noise more and it fits perfectly

ba3e012e-5aac-49ee-8b48-1fd789409a93
211087aa-6f6a-4ad0-ac2d-19b5a975ec35
2a1397da-112d-4988-b87c-bed7fff73afc
Posted on May 28, 2022

Very good quality, 6 pairs in a package. They are easy to shape and put in the ear, but they get dirty quickly. I have used another brand where each pair is in a separate box, so there is something to be desired in this regard.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These are the best earplugs I have ever used. I tried some from Walmart, that were neon orange and hated them because they were kind of big and hard and hurt my ears. I've tried the wax kind but found they got stuck in my thick hair and were generally gross after a few uses.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I like them. It took me several uses to insert it in my ear canal the correct way. Just make them as thin as you can, then lift up your ear to open up the ear canal and straighten it (kind of?), next, push the ear plug gently in while rotating it until it’s almost the same level as the ear canal opening, finally, keep a finger pressing on the plug and count 60 seconds. Do the other ear after that. It’s a good product in my opinion, however, if you don’t clean your ears regularly, reuse the disposable plugs even after they’re fill of dirt and ear wax or plug your ears for many nights in a row, this stuff can cause ear infection. Be careful! Thank you…

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I like how comfortably these ear plugs feel and a good size that fit , helping to keep the noise level low. good quality and so far effective, with frequent use These six pairs will last awhile , a good value that do benefit loud noise issues. I recommend highly and will buy again.