Page 1 - Reviews - Haruharu, Wonder, Black Rice Hyaluronic Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My dry skin absolutely loves this cream. It absorbs into the skin so easily, leaving it very soft… However, it has a VERY strong lavender smell that puts me off really bad 🤢🤢🤢 For some reason I don’t believe that lavender smell is compatible with luxurious skin products, so I really think it takes the luxurious feeling out of this cream. I would much rather prefer it to be unscented, because the herbal smell is just… 🥴 I love that HaruHaru is cruelty free and vegan and I believe they have a great range of products, but I wish they ditched the lavender/herbal smell from their products because it’s so off putting…

42be3716-07e1-4226-a751-274817382a3b
f4e94d1d-0332-4162-8969-0742abec4552
e4775ed6-f2fc-406f-ad1c-1e4f1b881db1
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I am not one to care at all about packaging but even I have to admit this is super cute! It's a nice big size that will last for months. I found the cream to be a bit heavier than I expected, so it is my new nighttime cream. I use it over retinol and hyaluronic acid and although it doesn't absorb as much as I would like, it's great to use in the evenings after washing off my makeup to rehydrate my skin. It does come with a little plastic spatula applicator that is really short compared to the container and think it would be useless when it comes to getting close to bottom. It could have been longer so it would be easier to use but that's just me being nit picky!

Posted on May 31, 2022

This cream is best for normal to oily skin and definitely not for sensitive. I feel deep hydration after using it but it is not enough for my dry spots ( I have combination skin). For my oily forehead is great, non greasy and quickly absorbing. Skin feels smooth. Minus one star becouse of it's scent - very very strong lavender scent. After my first few uses my cheecks were burning. After all, worth the money.

28147b3a-f80f-40fc-91fe-0ecacb43f7a0
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I use it for night in aircon condition. The size of bottle is just nice but not easy to make it stand in my table. Not suitable for everyone as the texture is quite thick. My skin is dry and sensitive, it moisturize well. even though, there is a light scent, it works well on me. With other serums and essence, the quality of this moisturiser works for me.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

While this cream has a noticeable scent to it, it gives the experience a bit of a fancy vibe (the scent disappears quickly). I quite like how it works, my skin feels moisturized and fresh after using this. Might not suit people with a more dry type of skin since it does get into the skin so well that at points it feels like nothing has been applied and yet when I check my skin looks moisturized. I'm sure those who fear greasy finishes can definitely benefit from this cream, it works great. The texture is also very smooth and easy to spread, as a tip though, add small spots around the face to cover every area since it likes to go into the skin really quickly.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Initially purchased the smaller size to try it. Texture is light, lavender scent may be welcome or not but in my opinion is just amazing. Absorbs quickly and doesn’t clog or leave the skin greasy (I have sensitive and acne-prone skin). Would definitely repurchase the 3 fl oz for convenience and quality.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Ohhh i love it! Everything about this cream is perfect, product itself is amazing but can't stop admiring this genius package <3 can't wait to order more from Haruharu

4efe150e-8688-4b27-8967-51a48ce8cdda
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I used to purchase the larger size, yet it run out of stock and never returned, so I gave this one a try, as Haru Haru made wonders to my skin. The packaging is nice, yet as the cream starts running low, it feels a little frustrating to get it out of the tube, because of its odd shape that makes it hard to squeeze at the top and bottom. The hydrating effects and lavender smell are the same as ever, yet the consistency is a bit thicker compared to the cream in the larger jar. I’ll probably switch my everyday cream, at least until the 90ml jar is restocked, yet I would recommend this one to those willing to give Haru Haru a try, or to make a nice and inexpensive gift

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I liked it but it's not so great for dry skin, which is my case. Solved it by applying another more intense moisturizer on top. I wish iHerb allowed us to rate what kind of skin we have, so it'd be easier for us to match reviews according to our needs. The scent is quite intense, so if you're overwhelmed by strong smells, this is not for you.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Haruharu won me over with their Black Rice toner so I'm not surprised I'm enjoying this cream. It is strongly scented - which I love but can disagree with some skin types. The lavender scent doesn't last long, a few minutes max. It absorbs quickly, no stickiness or residue left behind. Sits well under makeup (I've used it both with an SPF primer during the day & without a primer at night) & does keep my dry skin feeling hydrated. Overall I do need to follow it up with a richer moisturizer to lock the hydration in but as someone with notoriously dry skin living in a hot climate (Australia) I'm not surprised by this.