Page 1 - Reviews - Harmonic Innerprizes, Etherium Gold, Focused Brain, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Fantastic. Powder is a plus (capsules have unnecessary ingredients). Because of soil depletion, it is imperative to supplement with extra trace minerals, among other things. This product is really fantastic. Highly recommend. I can feel the difference, unlike other supplements. Gives me energy and feeling of well-being. A rare gem in iHerb site. If this review was helpful to you, would you kindly give a thumbs up? Thanks :)

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I have been taking another calmness / focus supplement which include zembrin, I am desperated to improve my concentration, so i got this little bottle to try as well. The bottle is quite small to be honest. Nice to keep it in your bag, and take it after breakfast to kick off a productive day! Or just pop one when your boss force u to do overtime lol The result wasn't obvious, but I guess I should give it more time, for your body to accept something new. But this isn't calming for sure, so if your lack of focus is based on your hyper active or adhd, you may need to take a longer period to test this out.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like this product because it seems to be good quality. I like the glass package, as it protects the ingredients. I felt more focus and a bit happier when I take this product.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I'm constantly trying out new products to help my attention deficit. Not sure I noticed any effect from these minerals. Did not finish the bottle. Will stick to my herbs and amino acids.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I’m not sure of the quality, there is no list of ingredients of each monatomic minerals. Please send me details before I purchase more. Many thanks from Sandy

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Fast delivery to Italy and excellent experience overall. Thanks iHerb for good prices and professionalism!

Posted on Jul 22, 2020

I have been taking this every morning for about a year. I take it before my early morning meditation. I am alert and focused and aware of multiple "possibilities".

Posted on Nov 2, 2019

For the last several years, I've been taking normal brain pills that contain Bacopa, and Gingko. They seem to work but they may make you feel jittery (Remember the time when you drink lots of tea or coffee in a single day). I happen to read about the benefits of minerals how they impact our brain functions but I used to ignore it because minerals are part of multivitamins. I was wrong. Not all minerals are included in today's multi-vitamins and above all, they are synthetic. This mineral actually works. I know it's expensive but I would take it every 3-4 months along with Life Extension's Memory/Bain brand. You won't know the effect if you're simply relaxing at the beach. You'll notice its effect when you're doing memory-intensive work like doing the math, computer programming.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Nope. Absolutely not what colloidal goñd is supposed to do. It has 66 chemicals and none listed on label OR the website. Some are dangerous according to Californian food safety but yet not listed. My fault for not checking

Posted on Nov 27, 2021